Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Introduce Yourself
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 11-10-2014, 09:43 PM   #1

SUN #6926
wwerdell is an unknown quantity at this point
1989 Seville

Hi everyone.

I am in the process of purchasing a 1989 Sunline Seville and was trying to find some information on this model - the seller doesn't have any info. I pulled up the brochures for that year and unfortunately the Seville pages are the only ones missing but the Solaris T2951 seems to be the same floor plan. Can anyone tell me what the difference is between the 2 models or where I can go to find additional information specific to the Seville model?

Thanks,
Bill

Old 12-22-2014, 01:09 PM   #2

SUN #6969
Bubbabc is an unknown quantity at this point
The Seville was Sunlines Cadillac. They had solid oak cabinet doors and upgraded hardware, upgraded lighting,upgraded upholstery, single lever faucets and upgraded graphics. The smallest they built was a 25 footer. They also had the better windows and doors. They were only built a couple of years because they never caught on because of the price. If you have found one in good condition your very lucky! Buy it!

Old 12-25-2014, 08:23 AM   #3

SUN #6926
Thanks for the reply. The one we found is definitely in good condition and we are heading up to VA to pick it up in mid January. The seller called me to say he forgot to winterize it and as a result the pipe under the kitchen sink and under the shower cracked but there was no water damage inside the unit. He discovered the problem when he tested the lines before he moved the trailer from the park he had it at.

Any idea what size tanks would be on this RV? I can't find any material on Seville itself and am hoping that aside from the upgrades you mentioned, it is identical to the Ploaris model I referenced in my original post.
Old 12-26-2014, 09:18 AM   #4

SUN #6969
Bubbabc is an unknown quantity at this point
The tanks would be identical to the Solaris model. The only difference between the two would be the upgrades previously mentioned. Make sure the water heater didn't freeze up and crack as well as the water pump,drain pipes,and spigots. The water lines are some what forgiving but the fittings will crack very quick when exposed to freezing temperatures. Can't wait to see pictures of your new condo on wheels!
Old 12-26-2014, 10:00 AM   #5

SUN #6926
I appreciate the heads up on the Water Heater. We didn't think about checking that or the water pump. Hopefully there aren't any additional problems.

I'll take pics when we get up there and will be happy to share them!