Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Model Specific Forums > Sunline Slide Room Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 07-09-2007, 08:51 PM   #21

SUN #123
Sunline Fan is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry to keep all you guys and gals hanging, but my laptop battery ran down to 2% remaining and wouldn't recharge. So, my Mom & Dad ordered a new power cord for it, so we went to pick it up today, and some problem, still wouldn't charge. The computer place determined it needs a new power port (plug part on computer), so they have it in and are going to repair it. Here I was hoping it would be a circuit board in the cord "box" and a new cord would solve the problem!

For those of you who want all the details, the cord did register 12V at the plug. I was thinking it happened to be doing that at the time, but it would go in and out. The new cord today proved that wasn't the problem though.

Needless to say, all the files for floorplans are on that, so I don't have access to them. I know I can get the 249SR image off my Photobucket site, but I'm stuck using my Mom's Vista laptop, and the fact that it has Vista is why I'm not attempting doing any editing like that.

Jon

2007 T-286SR Cherry/Granola, #6236, original owner, current mileage: 9473.8 (as of 6/18/21)
1997 T-2653 Blue Denim, #5471
1979 12 1/2' MC, Beige & Avocado, #4639
Past Sunlines: '97 T-2653 #5089, '94 T-2251, '86 T-1550, '94 T-2363, '98 T-270SR
Sunline Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 09:33 PM   #22

SUN #89
JohnB is on a distinguished road
Jon

What software are you using to edit and what are the basics steps? Are you just print screening the PDF into an editing package and then dropping the new stretched image of a slide etc over it to join a new image?

I have my own T2499 floor plan in mind as well that I was going to doodle on. This one would fit the 7,000# rated TT setup better. And I have almost figured out the furnace and HW heater.

If we get too carried away, I will need a new dream truck to pull my dream camper. While a new truck is always a neat thing, I’m still up in the air if I want to go heavier.

If we had the crystal ball to look 5 years in the future and what gas is going to do or not, heck my 26 footer may be a big rig.... verses a medium sized one.

John

PS I looked this past weekend at the top of the line Keystone, Montana TT with this rear window slide couch idea and it' still not a Sunline. Nope not for me. However it was a 10,000 # GVWR TT as well. Out of my truck pull ratings big time. Have to check SunnyBrook and Nash/Artic Fox out next to see what they have or not.

Google Custom Search For Sunline Owners Club
JohnB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 09:56 PM   #23

SUN #123
Sunline Fan is an unknown quantity at this point
John,

I just use Paint. The files are basic JPEG's. But, Vista has me so ticked off right now that I don't dare try do anything. Plus, I have to wait in line to use the computer now. That's why I've been logged in so long- I've just minimized the page while my Mom has used it.

I don't really understand your first paragraph. All I did was save the floorplans I needed from the Sunline website, open them up in Paint, and copy & paste features between the floorplans plus make some up along the way.

Keystone's Montana line seems very popular. If it weren't dark, I could see one across the street from me and three on the sites to the left of me. Actually, I can see the one across the street because the old crabby lady left her security light on on the ODS side. It'll probably stay on all night too. BTW, they're all Fivers. I have always not been impressed with Keystone products, but a lot of people seem to like them. I have to say I don't know much about towing them since all of the ones around here sit here all season.

Jon

2007 T-286SR Cherry/Granola, #6236, original owner, current mileage: 9473.8 (as of 6/18/21)
1997 T-2653 Blue Denim, #5471
1979 12 1/2' MC, Beige & Avocado, #4639
Past Sunlines: '97 T-2653 #5089, '94 T-2251, '86 T-1550, '94 T-2363, '98 T-270SR
Sunline Fan is offline   Reply With Quote