Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Technical Forums > Repairs and Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 07-01-2018, 08:52 AM   #1

SUN #10562
Vacallum85 is an unknown quantity at this point
User manuel 1987 sunline satellite

Hi does anyone have any kind of manuel for my camper? It's a 1987 sunline satellite 19' . I know the answer will proberly be no , but it's worth a try

Old 07-01-2018, 09:06 AM   #2

SUN #8893
Thomascine is an unknown quantity at this point
Good morning Vacallum85. From other posts that I have read, there are no model specific manuals for the travel trailers. There is a general manual posted for 1986 to 1990 trailers. I downloaded this one for my 1987. It has helped, along with information from various members and threads.

Sunline Coach Owner's Club - Sunline Owner's Files - Sunline Owners Manuals

If you are looking for information on your appliances, search by the appliance model number or you can post the model number and one of the other members may have it in their trailer and can help you out. I was fortunate enough that the previous owner still had the binder with some info on the appliances. I may have some of what you have since we both have the same year. I am in the process of making digital copies. Post what you are looking for and I can take a look. I have some time this morning.

Tommie