Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Technical Forums > Repairs and Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 07-10-2012, 09:10 AM   #1

SUN #3935
j2cool is an unknown quantity at this point
Question T-1650 Shower walls question

I am curious, I was given a very good suggestion by KanyonKitty to put shower curtain on my wall to protect them when I eventually use it since the it so tight spaced (its not separate from the toilet and has no tub walls). However, she was not specific how she did it and since she is taking some much needed rest, I really do not want to ask her. So if anyone else has advice to make my bathroom wall more water proof or how to install a maybe more surround curtain/shower area. That would be great. If I come with anything on my own. I will also update this and the bathroom image in my album.

Thanks everyone.

Old 07-10-2012, 11:52 AM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

SUN #17
kanyonkitty is an unknown quantity at this point
j2cool,

I purchased/used small picture hanging hooks that were shaped like little eagles and the hang tab was light enough that once I had the shower curtain on it I was able to bend the tab inward to help keep the shower curtain on the hooks. Just about any small picture hook would work.

Kitty
Sunny #18 2003 F-344SR #8157
Sunny #19 1997 T-2653 #5485
1999 Ford F350XLT DRW Crew Cab, Long bed 7.3 PSD
2002 VW Jetta TDI.. AKA: Kitty's Kruiser
kanyonkitty is offline   Reply With Quote