Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Technical Forums > Repairs and Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 11-17-2011, 08:20 AM   #1

SUN #3119
firemedic08 is an unknown quantity at this point
Power Issue Question.

Last evening i was using the new to me 1980 Sunline TC that i am Full timing in. Lights were working fine (Off Battery) and then all of a sudden went out. Checked voltage and was at around 5.6 to 6. 6 Volts. When i disconected the Converter systems INC Model CS-815 converter, i was at 11.7 to 12.7 Volts..... This particular model only has 2 circuts in use out of 3. Lights are 1 and the Water pump is the other (as far as i can trace). Fridge is turned off, no blower on the furnace to drawl power, no outlets running off of it either. After a few minutesi hooked the converter back up and it (the Battery) was back at 11.7 to 12.7 volts......... Any thoughts?
firemedic08 is offline   Reply With Quote