Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Technical Forums > Repairs and Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 03-31-2011, 08:11 AM   #1

SUN #2018
webxwizard is an unknown quantity at this point
outside running lights

I bought a 1987 sunline seville last year, I planned on setting it up in the yard for my daughter but we are now moving to a larger home so I'm fixing some things and putting it up for sale, they had put the wrong plug on it so when I put the left turn signal on the electric brakes kicked in every time the light came on, changed the plug to the right 7 pin plug and have got it all straight but the running lights. The green wire is hot and white is ground, started taking the lights of to check wires and found 1 at the front with only 1 green wire so I thought this was the end of the train but then I found 1 on the rear with only 1 wire. Are all the wires wired train style or did they split it somewhere? Any diagrams would help.
Thanks,
Larry

Pictures up on facebook if you would to see, for sale: 2500.00 in Chocowinity, NC
camper project after | Facebook