Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Technical Forums > Repairs and Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 07-13-2017, 11:40 AM   #1

SUN #8893
Thomascine is an unknown quantity at this point
Cracked Shower Pan

Good afternoon,

I had posted this under my other thread for water damage repair but this really isn't related to that so I am starting a new one.

The shower pan in my Sunny has a couple of small cracks. Bunjin gave me an idea on how to repair/seal it. But I was looking at adding support to that side of the pan as it doesn't feel like anything was supporting it.

The access door to underneath the shower pan is under the driver side dinette seat so I wanted to take a look before reinstalling the seat which is coming up soon I hope. Well, I can't get my hands in there and I have small hands. I can barely see under there the opening is so small. I took my phone to snap a pic so that I could see. There definitely isn't any support under the shower pan on the side with the cracks. I am guessing that if I want to add support the pan would have to be removed.

Sent using Tapatalk

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do..." Mark Twain]
Thomascine is offline   Reply With Quote