Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Model Specific Forums > Sunline Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 05-23-2013, 06:18 PM   #1

SUN #1340
Drake is an unknown quantity at this point
What in the devil is that?

Okay so my wife and I have owned our old 87 Seville for 3 years now and yesterday I found something I had never seen before on the old girl...uh the trailer...not the wife.
I finally got around to replacing the plastic -accordion- folding loudest- and- crappiest - shower door- to -date on the trailer with a simple shower curtain. When you take a shower, because of the cramped space, you hit that sucker with your elbow and you will wake the neighbors in the adjoining three counties. It has two tracks, top and bottom in which ride the 4 plastic wheels, top and bottom which allow you to open and close the thing...with huge decibels of noise! Two of those wheels had broken off so the thing was kind of of leaning and even uglier than the yellow monster time had transformed it into .
Anyway, while standing in the shower to extricate this...thing...I looked in the top track which contains an additional track above the plastic wheel track and found this little plastic arm which folds out across the shower space... I am assuming that it is a sort of drying rack for wet bathing suits or towels???
Anyway, mission accomplished! The old noisemaker is gone and a newly installed curtain rod will support a curtain...now maybe when I shower the neighbors can just sleep on...uninterrupted. They'll be so thankful!

Old 05-23-2013, 08:04 PM   #2

SUN #89
JohnB is on a distinguished road
Drake, you do have a way with words.... LOL

The plastic arm... That is a new one. Someone with one of the older campers may be along to help shed some light on this...

I must say, when Sunline went to the Shub shower screen, it does work well. I have not yet seen it on another brand camper.

Google Custom Search For Sunline Owners Club
JohnB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 10:02 AM   #3

SUN #1879
OhhWell is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes, the newer shower screen is great! That arm is most likely for drying bathing suits etc. A lot of campers have the line you can extend across the tub for the same function.

Former trailers - '94 T-2770
'02 t-2753
'08 Keystone Sprinter 299BHSS
OhhWell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 05:47 PM   #4

SUN #1340
Drake is an unknown quantity at this point
But of course....Sunline thought of it first...right?