Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Model Specific Forums > Sunline Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 06-16-2015, 07:01 AM   #1

SUN #7410
Urbanlex is an unknown quantity at this point
Toilet Bowl and rhino sealant ...

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on a toilet bowl for my 1980 15' SC Sunline Trailer? I loved the organic toilet they are costly but what isn't these days?

Just figured I would ask others for their opinion on organic toilet vs the water toilet? Not much room in there at all do not know what they were thinking when they designed that toilet area?

I also wanted to ask if anyone has ever sprayed their trailer roof or the trailer itself with Rhino or some other kind of sealant? Being a newbie n after doing some never ending research It is clear that an investment into sealing the trailer from water damage is a very wise investment if not mandatory if you want a trailer to last.

Water DAMAGE appears ta be the nasty downfall in the RV world. The most important thing to look for when buying a used RV is the massive water damage that is almost guaranteed ta be there unless the previous owners garaged the trailer/ camper.

Any input or suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thank you!

Old 06-16-2015, 07:37 AM   #2

SUN #2097
mainah is an unknown quantity at this point
I have seen rhino liner applied to a MH roof it has to be properly sealed first all new sealant for every thing on the roof. It makes for a very nice looking job I'm not sure if they make a white liner paint but if it's dark it will have to be painted or you'll roast. The one I saw was black and I do know he painted it but when it was done it really looked good that's some pretty tough stuff but expensive.

Old 06-16-2015, 09:05 PM   #3

SUN #7410
Urbanlex is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi mainah, oh no we don't want black on the roof LOL!! Expensive is always the case. I was watching this video about rhino sprayed on RV.

https://youtu.be/wq4_PGUPoIM?t=2s