Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Model Specific Forums > Sunline Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 02-19-2016, 06:17 AM   #21

SUN #1830
Jim-Bev-2363 is an unknown quantity at this point
You can gather your own owner's manual by getting appliance details from each appliance and then to a Google search. Online owner's manuals can be found that will give operating instructions and other information. You might find manuals on this site by using the FILES link at the top of the pages.

Wiring should be traced by removing each 12V fuse and finding what the fuse controls by noticing what item stops working. Same for the 110V circuit breakers. Write down each circuit for what it is so when problems popup in the middle of the night you can quickly do repairs

Jim-Bev-2363 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 09:27 AM   #22

SUN #2097
mainah is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe_1983sun View Post
I am sure, I just wanted to see who here had a simple layout that worked for them. You know a parts list and a how to. Thanks though
I built a frame out of aluminum angle. Very light stuff you don't have to go overboard the panels have a strong frame you just need to support them. I designed mine to elevate the panel for the time of day and the bottom frame just sits on the ground so I can turn it also getting max sun light. I just built it as I went along so I can't help you with dimensions and of course they would be different unless you had the same 100 watt panel any way. I bored a hole in the frame and just pad lock it to the safety chains when I not there. If they are roof mounted they will only give max power at noontime and there is all ways an issue with putting holes in the roof. Collapsed the panel lays flat and I just put it on the bed when traveling. See if this works for you there are some pictures I posted awhile back. http://www.sunlineclub.com/forums/f6...l-14857-2.html