Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Model Specific Forums > Sunline Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 06-27-2007, 07:39 AM   #1

SUN #328
bugbite
And you ask because ???

Now don't get peeved at me people honest...

I ask so many questions because I get asked so many questions. Not to mention I am not shy about asking what may seem the obvious or what other people would love to know the answer to or hadn't thot of.

PLUS it is my nature and nurture and educational background to try my best (plus married to a perfectionist techy that would drive the most patient person nutso). Good thing I am his polar opposite.

I approached my undergrad and grad studies this way and it was a real winning combo as I graduated early from both as a result.

I even have people thank me on private messages that I asked the questions they were too shy to ask or didn't think to ask.

Just me and my beloved's way.

NOW if it were up to me, which it's not, I would already have been on the road to get that 1950 in PA now. I am sold it's selling the other one who is not known for his spontaneous moves by nature and nurture and education. Poor fella didn't have a chance is the first son of an engineer LOL!

I am also a Sagitarius and the baby of the family and he is a Capricorn. Sagitarius are known for their spontaneous but still thinking nature. Capricorns are perfectionists, anti-socials, and homebodies.

BUT it works for us.

Anyone else have someone like I have? He is worth his weight in gold. Super dependable, a caretaker, loving, and can fix/do anything. Sooo I wait somewhat patiently for light to dawn perhaps.

BB

Cool Runnings Silent and Swift
bugbite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 07:29 PM   #2

SUN #196
tinybluetj
HA HA!! That is TOO FUNNY! I could have been reading about our household!

The only difference is I got in the car, opened the door, and said, "I already put down the deposit. Let's go, we will sell the Aliner (our 'old' camper) when we get back."
So we did !

Old 06-28-2007, 07:26 PM   #3

SUN #215
Poor Man Campin'
Nice to read about somebody's postive relationship with their spouse. The news is so full of negativity about relationships...

As for mine, ours is fantastic! It's my job to envision our future and it's her job to figure out how to pay for it!
Poor Man Campin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 02:54 AM   #4

SUN #328
bugbite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poor Man Campin'
Nice to read about somebody's postive relationship with their spouse. The news is so full of negativity about relationships...

As for mine, ours is fantastic! It's my job to envision our future and it's her job to figure out how to pay for it!
We love our men here!

Heart of Gold mine has! Just aggrevatin' as all get out. Durn if he's not right 99 percent of the time. However I do live for the 1 percent LOL!

Who paid for our dates before we were married and for the hunnymoon too'? The motorcycle for a wedding present???

Cagey! Best investments I ever made.
Cool Runnings Silent and Swift
bugbite is offline   Reply With Quote