Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Model Specific Forums > Sunline Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 05-23-2011, 06:24 AM   #21

SUN #93
Poppy & Nana is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken View Post
what kind of payment would you like for a 03' sunline front window decal and the slide room decal please i look every were and cant find so please dont be a scam or a fake i need asap i need these for a good price too ok thank you very much.
Chicken....you may want to contact the person in Joh B's post....he is the one with "re-worked" decals and it looks like the big Sunny logo is $56.00

Pricing on Sunline logos:

"SR" logo 14.5" x 6" $39.00 each
"Sunline" logo 29" x 14 9/16" $56.00 each

If you were to place an order for a quantity of logos I will price the project at total material usage, not per logo; this should elicit savings of at least 25% on a per logo price. Let me know the total quantity of each logo you expect order and I will offer you a bulk price based on the material usage.

All production will be digitally printed on high performance cast vinyl rated for 8 years outdoor life.

I appreciate your continued interest in our graphic services and look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Steve Zacher
RV Stripes & Graphics, Inc.
"Life's Too Short to Drive Ugly !"
480 984 7939 Ext. 3#
steve@rvsg.com
www.dontdriveugly.com"

We loved our 2007 T-2499
2010 Ford F-350 4x4 Lariat Super Crew Dually Diesel
Poppy & Nana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 09:25 AM   #22
Moderator Emeritus

SUN #17
kanyonkitty is an unknown quantity at this point
Chicken,

We have the slide room decals and Solaris decals, they run $7.50 each plus shipping. We do NOT have any more of the Sunline logo decals that have the "sun" on them..

Kitty

Sunny #18 2003 F-344SR #8157
Sunny #19 1997 T-2653 #5485
1999 Ford F350XLT DRW Crew Cab, Long bed 7.3 PSD
2002 VW Jetta TDI.. AKA: Kitty's Kruiser
kanyonkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 07:26 PM   #23

SUN #2594
chilliwack is an unknown quantity at this point
I just returned from camping at Scott's Cove in Maine (terrific place) and ran into a guy who had a 2002 20 foot Solaris that looked brand new. He had paid a sign painter with graphics software to redo all his decals, both the side art and logos. Whoever he used removed all the old ones and reapplied new ones that were of a much thinner material and were the exact colors. The whole thing cost him about $350.00. I'm going to call a local guy I know and find out what he would charge me to do our 2002 T-2553 which looked positively shabby by comparison to this guys 2002.
Old 07-21-2011, 12:28 PM   #24

SUN #2603
hflad is an unknown quantity at this point
The Sunline picture you show is just what I am looking for if you still have or can get them.
Old 09-30-2011, 11:39 AM   #25

SUN #2603
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyCampers View Post
Kitty,
I bought some decals from Jay at the M&G, and I may have purchased a slide room decal. Anyway, I have a contact that can and will reproduce any decal I can give/show him. He is a friend of mine that letters my fleet of trucks at work. He recently purchased a $30K thermal imaging vinyl printer that makes reproducing the type of decals we need very easy and cost effective. If I have one here at home it will make it even easier. If I don't, a good picture of a decal in decent shape will do the trick. If you would like me to investigate this further just let me know. His shop is a whopping 300 yards from my front porch here in downtown Wellsville so it isn't any inconvenience.
Chris, if you are also interested just let me know. I'll see what I can do.
I'm new at this site. What I was looking for was decals for the front & back of our T28 sunlime
Old 09-30-2011, 11:41 AM   #26

SUN #2603
I'm new at this site. What I was looking for was decals for the front & back of our T28 sunlime. This there an address,phone# or email to get in contact with M&G?
Old 09-30-2011, 12:36 PM   #27

SUN #768
Gene is an unknown quantity at this point
You may want to look at e-bay, there have been some up for auction.

Gene & DW Ginny
2002 Sunline T-2363
2008 Toyota 4-runner 4wd 4.7L V-8
Reese Dual Cam straightline - P3 Brake controller
Gene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 02:41 PM   #28

SUN #264
Steve Collins is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by hflad View Post
I'm new at this site. What I was looking for was decals for the front & back of our T28 sunlime. This there an address,phone# or email to get in contact with M&G?
If your existing decals are still legible, any shop that does truck and car signs and lettering should be able to reproduce them for you in just about any size you need.

'12 F250 4x4 Super Duty PowerStroke 6.7 diesel
2011 to present: '11 Cougar 326MKS
1999 to 2011: '99 Sunline T-2453
SUN264 * Amateur Radio kd2iat monitoring 146.52
Steve Collins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 04:04 PM   #29

SUN #481
clueless campers is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
M&G isn't a person it means Meet & Greet (an annual gathering of Sunline owners). At this time, there are 4 M&G's:

Midwest - held at Gateway Park Campground in Hillsdale, MI the weekend before Memorial Day weekend
Buttonwood - in Mexico,PA held the middle of June (this is the big one)
WNY - held the first weekend of September at Southwoods RV Resort in Byron, NY
ADK - held at Nick's Lake, Old Forge, NY the end of September (no utilities at this one)

Watch for upcoming M&G's listed under "Upcoming Events..." at the bottom or in the "Upcoming Sunline Meets & Greets" box on the right side of the forums page. You can also check out the Sunline Owners Meet & Greet forum.

Decals are no longer readily available. Once in a while they can be found on E-bay, but you would most likely need to have a sign/graphics shop make them.

Good luck and welcome to SOC.
clueless campers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 12:08 PM   #30

SUN #2968
merlyn smith is an unknown quantity at this point
we need some decals also if you find out please let us know
Old 07-18-2012, 03:36 PM   #31

SUN #3206
sunline-se is an unknown quantity at this point
Looking for front and rear Sunline decals for 2003
Old 07-18-2012, 07:15 PM   #32

SUN #89
JohnB is on a distinguished road
Hi Sunline-SE

First off Welcome!

The front one I can help on how to help save it if you cannot find any decals. See this post

http://www.sunlineclub.com/forums/f7...ach-10743.html

Mine looked as bad as yours and I was able to save it, put the clear helicopter tape on and it is still holding up excellent.

This only works well on flat surface, like the fiberglass or solid flat plastic decals. The aluminum corrugated siding, nope does not work right long term. The ones I did on the siding did not hold. Water ended up getting behind them.

To help fix your front one I would do this.

- Using a hair dryer, gently warm the crinkled edges. They will become soft and pliable.
- very carefully fold back the crinkled edges and gently tamp them back down. They will stick again, for a brief period.
- using acetone on a rag, lightly dipped, not heavy wet, clean gently around the edges the excess black looking left over adhesive. Do "not" use this on the white aluminum siding. It will strip the paint to silver. But the fiberglass is OK
- once all the adhesive is off, using soap and water clean the decal and the stone guard.
- Let is totally dry, 120%.
- Then using strips, (I used 6" wide) put the clear auto film over the top of it. That clear tape is the trick. It will seal out the UV, it will stick the decal back down, and it has not yet shown any signs of lifting. I cut the clear tape outside edge to match the pattern and hang over about 1". There may be a hint of red tint from the clear tape, but it goes away in a week or 2 up to a month. Then it is pure clear.

This can help save the front one. The back one, unless you have a fiberglass hard side camper there is not much you can do that I am aware of and I've tried several methods with no luck yet. If your screen name SE means Smooth Side camper, your in luck if the rear one is not too far gone.

Hope this helps

John

Google Custom Search For Sunline Owners Club
JohnB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 05:15 AM   #33

SUN #2603
decals (SUNLINE)

Quote:
I'm new at this site. What I was looking for was decals for the front & back of our T28 sunlime
Looks like I should check with my local sign people to see if they could make them.
Old 10-29-2012, 08:12 PM   #34

SUN #1321
tjalmy is an unknown quantity at this point
Here is a link to some folks who will reproduce the graphics perfectly. Not cheaply
I purchased a set from them earlier this year, and am very pleased with the results.
Our camper is also an '03 with the colors shown in the photo by sunline-se.
RV Restripe Central - Main
If you have questions, shoot me an e-mail, I can provide pics.
All the best,
T
Old 11-22-2012, 03:23 PM   #35

SUN #4219
jakebrake is an unknown quantity at this point
I contacted Steve Zacher from RV Stripes &Graphics. They are very easy to work with and have a sample on file. I had an alteration for my logo and he just adjusted the one he had on file. I ordered 2 sets from them and they turned out nice.

Here is his contact info:

Steve Zacher
RV Stripes & Graphics
"Life's Too Short to Drive Ugly !"
480 984 7939 Ext. 3#
steve@rvsg.com
www.dontdriveugly.com"

2002 Sunline T-2363

2004 Sunline T-264SR SE
jakebrake is offline   Reply With Quote