Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Model Specific Forums > Sunline Que
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 09-16-2007, 06:14 PM   #1

SUN #413
SYLPHIL
Send a message via Yahoo to SYLPHIL
I am a new owner in New York

Hello everyone,
Iam a new 2007 sunline Que SE owner. I have not taken it home yet. It is still at the delaers being prepared. I will be towing it with a 2006 Sienna .
Are there any insights I need to know about this RV.

Old 09-16-2007, 07:03 PM   #2

SUN #359
ttfn
We're Que newbies, too, having had ours for about 2 months. We've made 4 trips so far, and are loving it! As you read through the Que pages here, you'll read about several hints and modifications other owners have done. We think it tows great, and makes great use of space inside and out. Have a great time!

Beth and Rick

Old 09-16-2007, 08:04 PM   #3

SUN #404
GrayGoose
I am going to pick my new Que up this weekend. I am really looking forward to bringin it home. Not to eager to make the trip to the dealer, Delaware to Georgia, but I am sure when the trip is done it will all be worth it.
We got the SE model as well.
So how were those four trips?
We're planning on going to Florida in about three weeks. It'll be our first trip and our first vacation this year.
Old 09-17-2007, 01:35 PM   #4

SUN #196
tinybluetj
I love my Que. We have spent up to 9 days straight in it! It is noce and cozy! You both will love the ease of towing and it definately has a 'coolness factor' that other trailers don't have!
Old 09-19-2007, 07:28 PM   #5

SUN #295
Jazzybee
I have to agree with Beth & Rick and Kathryn...we are loving our Que too. We are first year TT campers and we will be going out for our sixth time on Friday. It's starting to get cold here in Massachusetts but we're still hoping to get another weekend trip in after this one...maybe for Columbus Day weekend. Most campgrounds in this area close down after that weekend.

I was a nervous wreck about my husband towing ANYTHING (he was not), which is why I was definitely interest in the Que when I saw it's size. It just goes down the road so nice and smooth, that I sometimes forget it's even there. I find myself constantly counting the days until our next trip. The only problem I have now is that I'm running out of vacation time at work. I have 4+ weeks and it's still not enough...if only I didn't have to work

Good luck to you new owners...you're going to love it!

2007 Sunline Que RE
2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4X4 w/Hemi
Jazzybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 05:09 AM   #6

SUN #198
ELPilotto
Welcome SYLPHIL

Welcome SYLPHIL. We tow our Que with an'05 Sienna. THe Sienna is a little week in the rear so we installed a WDH with Sway control, Airlift 1000's, and (just in case) a aftermarket tranny cooler. We have had our que for a year now and still love it!!!
ELPilotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 09:06 PM   #7

SUN #413
SYLPHIL
thanks

thanks for the tip on the Sienna. We have the same color so now I got an idea what it will look like after I get it this weekend. Do I need a tranny cooler? Does it run hot? This is my first camper. I am very very new to this.
Old 09-26-2007, 05:03 AM   #8

SUN #198
ELPilotto
I do not have a tranny temp gauge installed yet, maybe a project for next year. Toyota tells me it shouldn't run hot even with just the factory cooler, I installed the extra cooler, like I said, just in case. Like me mechanic told me, "you gotta keep the fluid healthy to keep the tran healthy." Remember, when you pull the QUE, no matter how small and light it is, you are still pulling that "barn door" through the wind behind you.
Old 10-06-2007, 07:22 PM   #9

SUN #413
SYLPHIL
We made it. It is home

Well hello again everyone. I brought the QUE home today. But I had a hard time backing into my drivway even though the dealer spent time and showed me. It took me 1 hour 15 minutes to get it in. I felt so stupid.
But its in there. Anybody got some good back up tips. The dealer told me to put my hand on the bottom of the steering wheel. When I want the rear of the Que to go left, turn my hand to the left (makes steering wheel go right) I kept that in mind and still had a hard time. I need to know. I will be unhitiching tomorrow. Its too late now. By the way, it rode very nicely.

Sylvia
2006 Sienna LE
2007 Que SE
Old 10-06-2007, 08:26 PM   #10

SUN #198
ELPilotto
Sounds like you got the basics down. Now haul that trailer out to an empty parking lot somewhere and practice. (Don't laugh, that's what I did with our first camper.) After a fairly short time you'll have it down. Then you'll go to a campgorund somewhere and they'll throw you a "curve ball." You'll stand at the entrance to your site and think, how the he** am I going to get that in there! Also helps agreat deal if you have a second set of eyes to help you out.