Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Model Specific Forums > Sunline Que
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 01-30-2008, 08:03 PM   #1

SUN #417
elosby
Greetings...been a while

Hello,
Believe or not Joann and I have been full timing in our Que since mid November. Although cozy it has performed wonderfully. I don't really have anything to compare it to it has met our needs very well. It has been easy to tow, setup, and is comfortable. As a rookie I was concerned about managing the various aspects of the RV but it has gone very well. We started in Wisconsin and made our way to Florida and are now in Texas making our way to California. State parks have worked well for the most part but we have stayed in a variety of private campgrounds (sewer hookups are nice). The only system that has caused concern is the air conditioner. It does not seem to cool very well at all. Has anyone had an issue with that?
Regards,
Ed

Old 01-31-2008, 05:34 AM   #2

SUN #98
PTHutch is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi Ed,

Glade to hear the Que is working out well for you.

wrt your Air Conditioner, this post may provide some help and insight.

Hutch

Sunlines: 2005 Solaris T-280SR; 1999 Solaris T-2670; 1998 Saturn T-24A
PTHutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 06:24 AM   #3

SUN #128
Tweety
When we had our QUE, the a/c would make it refridgerator cold on a 98 dgree day ! Something is wrong.
2012 Arctic Fox 30U, SUNLINES - 2006 2753 "Tweety", 2007 QUE "QUEtSE", 2364, 1660
Tweety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 09:57 PM   #4

SUN #517
luvrque
Hi Ed....Nice to see another happy Que owner (except for A/C). How many miles have you put on your Que? Are you still on the road? We put 4000 miles ours last year. We are very satisfied with our Que except we had A/C problems also,,,like a few other Que owners on the site. Ours had no refrigerant in it... had it replaced by Dometic under warranty, they don't fix the units they only replace them. Haven't use it since we got the new A/C. Tried it in the driveway for about a half hour and it didn't seem that cold. I guess we'll find out when we take our first trip this year. If your A/C still isn't working right you have 2 years from date of purchase to have it replaced under the warranty.

2007 Que RE
2011 Tahoe LTZ.
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/h...orums/Qsig.jpg
luvrque is offline   Reply With Quote