Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Model Specific Forums > Sunline Que
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 01-05-2010, 11:50 AM   #21

SUN #128
Tweety
Our problem with the stove sink thing was only with the sink. The faucet leaked under the sink, which Steve was able to fix. The main issue was that in order to get hot water you have to swivel the faucet handle to all the way on which also increases the water pressure - splattering water on the counter and stove. (even with a pressure regulator on the hose) The sink is also really small and a single, which makes doing dishes difficult. Getting a sizeable pot under the faucet for something like spaghetti is also difficult.
The stove worked fine, but there's no oven.
I didn't want to give the impression that we hated our QUE. All the little things I mentioned over on the other discussion just became annoying after a while.
We also towed with no weight distribution bars or sway control and it towed nicely.

2012 Arctic Fox 30U, SUNLINES - 2006 2753 "Tweety", 2007 QUE "QUEtSE", 2364, 1660
Tweety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 12:05 PM   #22

SUN #123
Sunline Fan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by slogan
Since yours is the RE did it come with the rear awning?
Hi Scott,

Just so you know, the rear awning option on the RE is very rare. The only time I can think of that I saw them was on RE's ordered by a dealer in California. No other dealer that I know of ordered them with the rear awning. So unless you can find a special order Que, chances of finding one is a bit rare. Also, the mounted TV option is a bit rare too. Not as rare as the rear awning, but still rare, and especially later on in production.

The Que is an interesting product in that it was only around for about ten months of production. Dealers who were interested (which weren't all the Sunline dealers) signed up and ordered some to get the product saturated in the market. Those sold out over time and there was probably a short time in the mid summer of 2006 where custom ordering was more common, or at least dealers would have to order in a unit if there was a customer interested. Then come November, dealers were "forced" to pick up Sunline's remaining finished goods inventory because they finished building what they could. Fortunately, the quality of these last ones continued to be very good, where they really aren't any different than the rest, but really decking out this inventory wasn't all that common. I know the Que's didn't have many option choices, but when it came to the Solaris' with a long list of options, they still didn't put many on those during the last weeks of production.

Jon

2007 T-286SR Cherry/Granola, #6236, original owner, current mileage: 9473.8 (as of 6/18/21)
1997 T-2653 Blue Denim, #5471
1979 12 1/2' MC, Beige & Avocado, #4639
Past Sunlines: '97 T-2653 #5089, '94 T-2251, '86 T-1550, '94 T-2363, '98 T-270SR
Sunline Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 12:58 PM   #23

SUN #517
luvrque
Quote:
Originally Posted by slogan
Hello luvrque, I was beginning to wonder if anyone was going to speak up on behalf of their Que. I really like the functionality of the Que but was sort of concerned about the actual space. Can you refresh my memory and confirm the ceiling height inside the Que? Especially from the floor to the bottom of the AC unit (which I believe is the lowest point). I am 6'3" tall and don't want to make it a habit of turning on the AC with my forehead.

Also, no complaints of the stove/sink combination from your perspective? The faucet given you any issues? Since yours is the RE did it come with the rear awning? Did it take you long to gauge how frequently you need to empty the smaller holding tanks? (I suppose that too would be a personal thing depending on how you use the bathroom/shower arrangem
Thanks again for chiming in here.
Scott
Hi Scott
As far as the height I guess Dennis covered that & more.

As for the sink: I reversed the cold & hot water tubing and added a valve (under the sink) to slow the flow of the hot water so it don't splash.
We do not have the rear awning.
If I had to name one thing I would like different, it would be Larger Gray & Black holding tanks. ( & there is room underneath for larger tanks but I will not replace them)
We never use the campground toilets & only one of us uses the showers sometime, when we don't have full hookup. (state parks)....so with no waste hookup we have to dump ever 3 days. If you use there toilets & showers you could dump less.
To hookup & go to the dump is not a big deal with the Que.
Ofcourse with a full hookup the tanks are no problem.

As I said before a big Plus is how it tows....
I also tow a boat & trailer with a total weight of app. 5,100 lbs. Towing the boat you really know it's there. The difference from towing the boat versus the Que is like NIGHT & DAY ! Just the difference of app. 1,600 lbs. makes a VAST difference in towing .
Any more questions just ask.

2007 Que RE
2011 Tahoe LTZ.
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/h...orums/Qsig.jpg
luvrque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 06:06 AM   #24

SUN #960
slogan
Good morning everyone. I received a few pictures of the hitch that is coming with the 1950 and looks to be just a standard WD hitch with no sway control. It looks like the hitch has three weight ratings on the side that goes like this:

Tongue Weight Max Gross Trailer Weight
501-800lb. 8,000lb.
801-1,000lb. 10,000lb.
1,001-? 14,000lb.

But it had to the right of that a statement with Spring Bars

Below that it had Gross Trailer Weight without Spring Bars is 5,000lb. and I couldn't make out the tongue weight, the sticker was scratched off in that area. The hitch did have a extra ball to the right so I am assuming that the previous owner of it (it was bought used from a dealer in the area by this owner) had some form of friction sway control. It also said at the top of the sticker Round Bar Weight Distribution Hitch.

I haven't taken the time yet to figure out how to post a picture to the site but will try to do so later on today or tonight.

Thanks,
Scott[/img]
Old 01-06-2010, 05:51 PM   #25

SUN #89
JohnB is on a distinguished road
Scott

Curiosity now has us in suspense…

Here is a post that may help on how to post a pic.

http://www.sunlineclub.com/forums/ph...opic.php?t=179

Google Custom Search For Sunline Owners Club
JohnB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 06:42 PM   #26

SUN #960
slogan
Thanks John for the link. Now let's see if I can get this to work.

Thanks,
Scott
Old 01-06-2010, 06:58 PM   #27

SUN #960
slogan
Sorry about the size of the pictures, I'll try to enlarge them a bit.

Thanks,
Scott
Old 01-06-2010, 07:03 PM   #28

SUN #960
slogan
One more try:

[img][/img]

Thanks,
Scott
Old 01-06-2010, 07:05 PM   #29

SUN #960
slogan
I hope this one works so that you can at least see what it has on the sticker of the hitch:

Old 01-06-2010, 08:37 PM   #30

SUN #89
JohnB is on a distinguished road
Scott

I cannot tell exactly, but it looks like a Husky hitch head. If you can take a pic of the snap up brackets that may shed some light on this. Each mfg has the own little trade marks of brand.

Here is a Husky that looks just like yours.

And here is the data sheet what matches up with your sticker
http://www.huskytow.com/FTP/PDF/P01040_HTCH_Pg14-16.pdf

http://www.huskytow.com/

However your sticker does not seem to list which WD bar rating it is. Here is your sticker bigger to see

Husky generally has there Husky Dog pic on most all labels unless that one is old enough to not have it.

Or it is another brand. The snap up bracket may help point to the brand.

John

Google Custom Search For Sunline Owners Club
JohnB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:47 PM   #31

SUN #960
slogan
John, unfortunately I am not where the TT or hitch is as of yet. These are pictures that the current owner has sent to me. I am going down not this weekend but next to look/buy this. I'll see if I can get him to take a close up of the snap-up brackets.

Thanks,
Scott