Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Technical Forums > Modifications
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 12-18-2006, 08:38 PM   #1

SUN #115
emam
Think Solar Power

I found a Company that is making Solar Power for the RV industry exclusively and the company has some great info on their site for the RV industry. IF anyone is thinking of adding a solar system to their Sunline, this is the company to deal with.

http://amsolar.com/

I'm having the system installed this week and plan on posting some of the pictures when it'c complete.

I keep getting asked why I would want to rely on Solar Power exclusively? Thats seems like the dumbest question in my mind?!?!

Why would you want to worry about finding a campsite that has full hook-ups and why would you want to continue to burn fossil fuels? For what a years worth of camping would cost paying the campground fee's, I've paid off the system and never have to hunt for a campground with full hook-ups. This seems like a Win-Win in my book.

With our two year trip planned, the wife and I plan on doing 90% boondocking or Dry Camping depending on what you want to call it and this seems like such a easy way to not worry about finding the right campground. Anywhere we can park, we have full power.

More people shoudl consider Solar for their Sunlines and stop worrying about generators and being tied to a electrical pole somewhere.

Pat & Cindy Bonish
www.everymilesamemory.com
www.lowkeyhideaway.com
emam is offline   Reply With Quote