Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Sunline Owners Meet & Greet
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 06-30-2007, 08:32 PM   #1

SUN #254
Galaxiedriver
Branson Misouri Meet and Greet in May or June of 08

I have been looking at some of the RV parks in Branson Missouri. They have some great ones. How many of you would be interested in a Meet & Greet in Branson in May or June of 08...or some other time?

Branson is home to some of the greatest music and comedy shows you will find anywhere. Head liners that we could see and meet would include Bill Medley of the Rightous Brothers, Paul Revere & The Raiders, Bobby Vee, Brian Hyland, Fabian, Chris Montez, The Diamonds, Andy Williams, Glen Campbell, Kenny Rogers, Mel Tillis, etc. etc. Following the shows, they all greet the fans and sign autographs. Within the last two years, Jan and I have met and had LPs autographed by many of them, and had photos taken with them too.

For the gearheads 57 Heaven is the finest collection of 1957 cars you will see anywhere.

Branson, nestled in the Ozark mountains on the shores of beautiful Tablerock Lake would make an awsome Meet & Greet destination.

www.62ford.com/registry

Galaxiedriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 12:17 PM   #2

SUN #149
nasa42a
Folks....

You've been due a response to your query for quite some time! We 1st spotted it after we returned home in late July.... and put off answering 'till we found out how the 2007 Eastern M&G went (the posts tell that story). A meet & greet @ Branson could work for us during May '08.

==>Let's try again. How many others would be interested in a May '08 Mid-America M&G @ Branson?

Frank

nasa42a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 07:44 AM   #3

SUN #196
tinybluetj
I am still in school at that point, so the longer trips are out for me! I hope you guys have a great time. DOn't be discouraged by lack of response; remember; "If you plan it, they will come"
Old 08-14-2007, 05:04 PM   #4

SUN #254
Galaxiedriver
OK, I am going to go ahead and plan a Sunline M&G for May or June of '08 in Branson. Missouri. The Dick Clark American Bandstand Theater does not have the '08 schedule yet, but they always have great shows. I have learned that in May of '08 Larry Gatlin and the Gatlin Brothers will be playing at the AB theater. Check things out at

http://www.dickclarksbranson.com/

Please let me know the best month, May or June, and best weekend/weekdays for you.

I will pick a campground after visiting them and keep everyone posted.
I'm thinking arrive Thursday afternoon and leave Sunday afternoon, or Tuesday. Branson has many musical shows and other activities so if you want to make it longer, that is not a problem.

I should have my boat there and we can do some fishing and water sking on beautiful Tablerock Lake. Lake Taneycomo is there too and is a works renown Trout finshing lake.

I'm goin'

Paul
www.62ford.com/registry

Galaxiedriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 06:45 PM   #5

SUN #149
nasa42a
Paul....

Sounds good here (with one caveat)! We can and will attend anytime through the 4th weekend in May '08. We already have committments for all of June on the calendar.

If others pitch in and want the Branson M&G to be held in June, we'll certainly understand. For example, depending when in June, Tinybluetj might be able to attend.

Frank
nasa42a is offline   Reply With Quote