Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Sunline Owners Meet & Greet
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 06-18-2008, 04:25 AM   #1

SUN #98
PTHutch is an unknown quantity at this point
2008 Eastern M&G Silent Auction List

The SOC Eastern Meet & Greet Silent Auction is a fund raiser to raise money to support the operating cost of the Sunline Owners Club web site and forum.

How Does It Work: Each item to be auctioned will be displayed with an associated bid sheet. Items will be displayed in the Tent Area Friday night during the Welcome Social and through the evening. The items will again be displayed in the Tent Area Saturday morning during breakfast and to the conclusion of the Silent Auction. You can view the items and enter your bid on the bid sheet associated with the specific item any time while the items are being displayed.

When will it be: The Silent Auction will start Friday night during the Welcome Social and conclude Saturday morning at 10 am.

How Do I Bid: Enter your name (real name & forum name), site #, and your bid on the next available line of the bid sheet associated with the item you wish to bid on. Your bid must exceed the amount of the previous bidder listed on the item’s bid sheet.

How Many Items and Times Can I Bid: You can bid on as many items as you wish and as many times as you want. Bidding will conclude at the conclusion of the Silent Auction (i.e., Saturday 10 am).

How Do I Know if I’m the winning Bidder: All winners will be announced at the conclusion of the Silent Auction. Winner will be determined by the last and highest bid on the item’s bid sheet.

Do I Need to be Present: No. If you are the winning bidder and are not present at the announcement, we will deliver the item to your site at which time you can pay for the item based on your winning bid.

How do I pay for the Item: You can pay for the item with cash or a personal check, make the check out to Jill Kuznicki..

What will be auctioned: The Silent Auction will include the following items:

Item (Donated by)
1 sleeve golf balls (Freedom Faucets)
1 sleeve golf balls (Freedom Faucets)
1 dual hose shut off (Valterra)
1 dual hose shut off (Valterra)
1 sewer hose rinser (Camco RV)
1 calendar calculator (Shub by Newline)
1 16 oz. bottle Quick & Easy Wash (No Rinse)
(Protect All)
1 16 oz. bottle Quick & Easy Wash (No Rinse) [/b] (Protect All)
1 can Protect-All all surface cleaner (Protect All)
1 can Protect-All all surface cleaner (Protect All)
1 Cast Iron Cookware Set (8” skillet, 8”pot, cover) [/b] (Atwood)
30 minute Shine Kit (quick wax, trim shine, tire coating & invisible glass) (Stoner)
8” kitchen Hi Arc Spout Faucet (Phoenix Products)
12 volt endless breeze fan (Fan-Tastic Vent)
1 California mini duster (The Original California Car Duster Company)
1 California mini duster (The Original California Car Duster Company)
1 California super floor duster (The Original California Car Duster Company )
1 California super floor duster (The Original California Car Duster Company)
Pack-away table set for 4 (table, 2 benches w/ padded covers) [/b] (Coleman)
Travel Pillow (Jill Kuznicki (aka JDKuz))
Blanket (Mary Hutchings (aka MAHutch))
Various Sunline Items (to be auctioned as individual items) (Kathryn (aka tinybluetj))

So, look over the list, decide what you would like to bid on and come to the M&G ready to bid and win. Hopefully you’ll be heading home with the items.

Good luck and have fun
Sunlines: 2005 Solaris T-280SR; 1999 Solaris T-2670; 1998 Saturn T-24A
PTHutch is offline   Reply With Quote