Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Sunline Community
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 12-31-2008, 12:37 AM   #1

SUN #269
medbill
Send a message via AIM to medbill
Thinking of getting a carport from TNT for my Sunline...

also for my firewood, any else have one and any tips and or advice? I'm thinking 12" should do it.

Thanks,

Billy

www.helpeddieryan.com

www.redwhiteandblueoutdoors.com
medbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 07:39 AM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

SUN #17
kanyonkitty is an unknown quantity at this point
I currently have 2 TNT carports and my son has one. Actually the one my son has is the original my now-X got me for christmas about 10 years ago, and when we divorced, the carport was moved to our sons home before our house was sold.

I have a double port for the truck & it used to also house moms carand I have the one for Sunny, that one is 14' wide by 28' long, with 9'legs.

That width gives me the room I needed as I back in from an angle. It is just barely the TOTAL length of Sunny, tip of tongue to back of spare tire.

These pictures were before I had the full 3" lift done on Sunny, but after the lift I still fit fine, I just make sure I centered Sunny better.

It really IS the way to protect you Sunny investment.

Kitty

Sunny #18 2003 F-344SR #8157
Sunny #19 1997 T-2653 #5485
1999 Ford F350XLT DRW Crew Cab, Long bed 7.3 PSD
2002 VW Jetta TDI.. AKA: Kitty's Kruiser
kanyonkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 08:43 AM   #3

SUN #269
medbill
Send a message via AIM to medbill
Thank you so much Kitty, that is beautiful. Did you get a certified one or the regular? I believe the certified just uses better stakes as well as more supports to handle snow loads but I could be wrong, they are having a sale now if you call them direct you get an extra 5% off.

I think I'll go tall but not as tall as I was going to after seeing yours and of course wide to shelter our wood for the winter and to keep it out of the rain. Heck maybe I should just get two and take the RV cover with me when I move. Was it a big deal to move it?

Thanks so much,

Billy

www.helpeddieryan.com

www.redwhiteandblueoutdoors.com
medbill is offline   Reply With Quote