Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Sunline Community
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 10-14-2008, 07:45 AM   #1

SUN #187
precorguy
there's one, there's another ......

we were recently camping at Fifty Point Conservation area in Stoney Creek Ontario and headed to camping world in Churchville New York - had a gift certificate burning a hole in my pocket!

i have never seen so many sunline travel trailers on such a short trip --- when we came back via route 104 to Lewiston we saw many sunline trailers and even a fith wheel (which i have never seen before) - i almost wish i had my camera!

there was one that was sitting in a side yard with a roof like structure covering it - cute!

in case you are intersted - i purchased the oxygenics shower head --- very nice!!!!! i highly recommend it -- oh and some other small stuff on sale (like is there a time that camping world doesn't have a sale! - LOL)

oh that location of camping world had an 07 sunline TT with side with the bunks at the back for $14,000 new in the show room - it was nice - if you need one with bunks. I'm sure they would take almost any reasonable offer as they really need to get rid of it.

nice camping world - but typical - sales all over you when you walk in the door and the clerks in the store are slower than molasses in winter - but hey, we are only customers right! whats the rush! - ugh!

hope you all had a great weekend!

Old 10-14-2008, 08:49 AM   #2

SUN #98
PTHutch is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: there's one, there's another ......

Quote:
Originally Posted by precorguy
we were recently camping at Fifty Point Conservation area in Stoney Creek Ontario and headed to camping world in Churchville New York
That’s a decent drive from Stony Creek to Churchville.
I’m surprised you didn’t go to the Hamburg Camping World, would have been a shorter drive, but then it was a nice day for a drive.

FYI – They announced that the Hamburg Camping World is closing.
It's too bad, we throught the Hamburg CW was better than the Churchville on, both in service and items in stock.

Hutch

Sunlines: 2005 Solaris T-280SR; 1999 Solaris T-2670; 1998 Saturn T-24A
PTHutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:15 AM   #3

SUN #187
precorguy
hutch --- we have been to hamburg and liked it --- but since it was not in the directory when i checked before heading out this weekend - we went to chruchill - didn't want to chance that they were still open -- although in hind site, should have called - it would have definitely been closer!

i didn't take a good look at the map before we headed out - had no idea it was so far - but as you said, nice day for a drive!