Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Sunline Community
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 01-04-2010, 06:21 PM   #1

SUN #28
sunnyseagull
Sunline pioneers club

Hi fellow sunline owners I was just wondering if anyone that belongs to the Soc is or has ever been a member of the "SUNLINE PIONEERS CLUB" , ( not sure if they still are together) I was just on the old sunline web site and came across so old photos of the pioneers Dan

Old 01-04-2010, 06:37 PM   #2

SUN #123
Sunline Fan is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi Dan,

To the best of my knowledge, the Sunline Pioneers still exists, though most of them no longer own Sunline's. It's now just a group of friends consisting of I think around a dozen couples.

I think only two members still have them, and they have been at the M&G for two years now. They are Mark & Beth and Art & Jan. I believe Art told me that they still get together with each other from time to time, but most members have fifth wheels now. Mark & Beth have a username here, have2camp, but Art & Jan do not.

At the graduation party that Marshall set up at the '08 M&G, Art presented me with the Sunline Pioneers sign, which they really don't use anymore, and it now resides on my bedroom wall. It is indeed a small rock guard and has small chains hanging from the bottom where they hung individual name plaques for those in attendance.

I really should get a better pic. The logo is complete, it's just the sun reflection making it look otherwise.

You'll see that just in front of my face is a dark vertical strip. There's actually two of them, and they are basically silicone pieces that once held a brochure holder, which they put some of their brochures in.

Sunline included a copy of this brochure in most owners manuals from about 2002 to maybe 2005. I'm not sure of the exact dates. If you don't find one in your manual, I can get you a picture of it.

Jon

2007 T-286SR Cherry/Granola, #6236, original owner, current mileage: 9473.8 (as of 6/18/21)
1997 T-2653 Blue Denim, #5471
1979 12 1/2' MC, Beige & Avocado, #4639
Past Sunlines: '97 T-2653 #5089, '94 T-2251, '86 T-1550, '94 T-2363, '98 T-270SR
Sunline Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 11:37 AM   #3

SUN #28
sunnyseagull
Hi Jon

thanks for the replie hope all is going well with you and your family

Dan