Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Sunline Community
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 11-22-2016, 09:15 AM   #41

SUN #123
Sunline Fan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnB View Post
Gee, the little green spruce tree in the background really grew... the years go by faster now...
Yeah they have. There's like three or four of them up there, trying to overhang the house. The neighbor planted them right on the lot line...

What really hit me the other day was when looking back at pictures comparing this to the 270SR I had, and I came across this picture of my back yard:

Not the best pic, but here's the 2653 a couple weeks ago. Those trees on the other side of the fence are double the height now, making my back yard like a cave. On the other hand, the yard is pretty protected.

2007 T-286SR Cherry/Granola, #6236, original owner, current mileage: 9473.8 (as of 6/18/21)
1997 T-2653 Blue Denim, #5471
1979 12 1/2' MC, Beige & Avocado, #4639
Past Sunlines: '97 T-2653 #5089, '94 T-2251, '86 T-1550, '94 T-2363, '98 T-270SR
Sunline Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 11:22 PM   #42

SUN #123
Hi All,

Figured it was time to update on progress this spring. I uncovered the trailer a couple weeks ago and moved it up by the house so it's easier to work on. My deadline is quickly approaching, so I needed to get started. The weather wasn't helping!

I worked on decals this winter and found a local shop to print them for me, and match them up to my original new ones. So far I've only done the stripe sun silhouettes and the small Solaris logos. I may decide to do the large ones in time, I have the artwork done, but as they say, it's only original once.

Not necessarily in order, but here's what I've accomplished so far this spring:

New Hehr window stickers. The old stickers had faded terribly and were no longer red. I know that really only takes a year or two, but a quick call to Hehr resulted in some fresh new stickers in the mail to me! Luckily they really haven't changed through the years. There is a minor difference when comparing side by side, but hardly worth mentioning. Before putting these stickers on, I put a layer of clear film over them to hopefully help prolong their redness. I cut them out just a little larger than the sticker, so we'll see:

Outside shower: For that first week, every day I'd pull out of the garage and see the outside shower door, and it bothered me. Even though I painted it white last year, it still wasn't correct. The original was flat and had an "Outside | Shower" decal on it. Since the lettering is molded in here, that's not possible. One day I randomly decided to take care of it with a little spray paint and a paint marker. Luckily I have an original decal to model after. I may add the line in later, TBD:

New side decal: As mentioned above, I replaced both side decals after I did the artwork this winter and had them printed. They are very close to the originals and I'm very pleased with the results. Because I did the artwork myself (the expensive part), printing them didn't cost me all that much. I kept these original style and had them done in metallic vinyl, which increased the cost quite a bit. Worth it, I think:

Birthday: Years ago, when planning my birthday party, my mom asked what I wanted for it. I said, I don't care as long as it can be in the trailer. So we uncovered it early and brought it home just for that party, about two months prior to when we'd normally get it out. My mom planned a monopoly themed party to go with it and turned the trailer into a jail. Those of you who have met her probably aren't surprised that she'd do this. Well this year, I decided I wanted to do the same thing. So with the trailer by the house, my mom gave me all the Monopoly themed party stuff she had saved all these years, and I recreated it. I probably should have gone out to find streamer and stuff to really recreate it to my level of detail, but I didn't. Either way, recreating my favorite birthday was totally worth it:

Side Solaris decal: Another decal I finished this winter. The original on the door side was just about destroyed when the previous owner hit it with a pressure washer. While I am all about authenticity, the main point of this trailer is to be a tribute. Sunline ran a batch of 2653s with these decals farther back (perhaps as they figured out how to build the new Advancer package trailers?), but most of them had it up front. So, using old pictures as a guide, I installed the new one where I wanted it and then removed the old one just today:

Also using that same decal, I reinstalled the spare tire on a new carrier and with a new cover. I placed the decal in the center of the cover, just like the factory position. I tried to re-apply the original decal on the new tire cover, but it wasn't working. Since Sunline tire covers never seemed to necessarily match with current production models, the original tire cover decal on this trailer was from 1995. Since the one I remember was a replacement for our dealer tire cover, which we ordered in 1998, this is correct for then and better matches the colors on the trailer:

Also to note:
- Tongue jack repaired. New fused link wired on, switch replaced, decal preserved, and cover painted. Should work well now.
- Awning fabric temporarily repaired. The fabric is torn at both ends. I taped it on both sides with white Gorilla tape to hopefully hold it to get me through my May trip. After that, I have a salvaged metal awning shield of this length that I'll paint white, and hopefully find someone to sew in a new cord on the fabric to make it work. Then I have the original, no longer available awning fabric color and the all weather protection of the metal shield. So glad I saved this from an RV park dumpster after a storm about 10 years ago. I had it in my dad's barn and it works out that this is a perfect use for it!
- Cleaned the carpet and furniture with a carpet cleaner. It looks really good! The worst of it is the chair, and it's mostly fading. The rest looks brand new, especially the carpet!
- Installed a new Bargman dual prong 7-way and 8 gauge battery cables. The original 7 way was very corroded and the harness wrap was split open in several places. It was kind of a pain to wire in without a central junction box (which later became standard), but it was still pretty easily doable. It was a good time to change the battery cables too, which were hard and had questionable battery connectors added over the years. Still on the fence about adding a battery cutoff switch...it would be nice to have, but it's not factory original, nor will I keep a battery on it all the time.

I think that's about it for now. Up next is replacing the LP gas detector inside...now that I've had it plugged in for a while, the detector is chirping with a fault. I had the gas/furnace on and it started after that, not during. I've since shut the gas off and pulled the fuse to prevent it from chirping, but I'll need to find a new detector. This won't be easy since they don't make the exact same one anymore, but hopefully I can find a new one that fits in the same hole.

2007 T-286SR Cherry/Granola, #6236, original owner, current mileage: 9473.8 (as of 6/18/21)
Past Sunlines: '97 T-2653 #5089, '94 T-2251, '86 T-1550, '94 T-2363, '98 T-270SR
Old 04-17-2017, 05:04 AM   #43

SUN #37
vcrt is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice work Jon, and those decals look every bit original!
You mentioned a metal awning shield, what is that, a full length protector? Did Sunline offer that?
Also, I'm surprised you were able to get the decal to stick to the vinyl tire cover. Have you had any long-term experience with something like that holding up?
Thanks,
Rich
vcrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 07:31 AM   #44

SUN #123
Quote:
Originally Posted by vcrt View Post
Nice work Jon, and those decals look every bit original!
You mentioned a metal awning shield, what is that, a full length protector? Did Sunline offer that?
Also, I'm surprised you were able to get the decal to stick to the vinyl tire cover. Have you had any long-term experience with something like that holding up?
Thanks,
Rich
Thanks Rich!

Yes, it's a metal weather shield: Dometic 20' Polar White Metal Weathershield - Awning Parts & Accessories - Hardware

Only thing I need to make it work is find a way to actually attach the shield to the J rail. I'm not sure if they are designed to fit together or if they require a small fabric section to connect it together. Still need to do more research on that. I do plan to paint it white before I install it.

I'm not sure if it was a Sunline option, perhaps only as special order.

With the tire cover, I just prepped it with alcohol like I do the metal and stuck it down. I'm not sure what else Sunline would have done differently, but they used this method from about 1985 through 2001, when they went to the screen printed ones. The decals do wrinkle a little, but they usually stay stuck just about as well as they do on the side of the trailer. The original decal from this trailer was peeling a tiny bit, but it was mostly stuck still. I have an original tire cover with a Saturn decal from the same era that came with my '98, I found it in a cabinet. The decal on it is wrinkled with the cover, but it's still completely stuck. We'll see if this new one stays on long term. I'm trying to avoid putting an orange logo tire cover on if I can help it.
Old 04-17-2017, 03:50 PM   #45

SUN #8237
johnnybgood is an unknown quantity at this point
Looking good!

All you purists out there probably cringe every time you see a picture of my camper. [emoji3]
Old 04-17-2017, 07:14 PM   #46

SUN #89
JohnB is on a distinguished road
Hi Jon,

Thanks for sharing that birthday event! Very cool and yes, I can see your mom doing that! Mom's do those kind of things and knowing yours, for sure she would to make your day special. I'm sure she cooked up a storm too...

The decals look great and so does the camper. I know your a recreation perfectionist and nothing wrong with that, but consider the battery disconnect switch. Undoing that evil battery strap after every campout to unhook the battery is just plain, not fun... If you want, I can send the model of the one they added on mine in 2004. At least it was a Sunline provided disconnect...

Keep up the good work, it looks great and thanks for sharing. Cool to see these. That camper still looks better then many new ones of today...

John

Google Custom Search For Sunline Owners Club
JohnB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 08:52 AM   #47

SUN #123
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnybgood View Post
Looking good!

All you purists out there probably cringe every time you see a picture of my camper. [emoji3]
Haha you're enjoying it, and that's what counts! Your pictures have been a good resource though- I'm trying to think what I want to do with my stripes. Most of them aren't bad, there's only a few feet between the entry doors that's starting to crack a little. I don't really want to pull them all off and have all new striping made. I'm tempted to clearcoat them lightly like you did with your paint, but I fear that might not last and would look worse than it already does.

Quote:
Hi Jon,

Thanks for sharing that birthday event! Very cool and yes, I can see your mom doing that! Mom's do those kind of things and knowing yours, for sure she would to make your day special. I'm sure she cooked up a storm too...

The decals look great and so does the camper. I know your a recreation perfectionist and nothing wrong with that, but consider the battery disconnect switch. Undoing that evil battery strap after every campout to unhook the battery is just plain, not fun... If you want, I can send the model of the one they added on mine in 2004. At least it was a Sunline provided disconnect...

Keep up the good work, it looks great and thanks for sharing. Cool to see these. That camper still looks better then many new ones of today...

John
Hi John,

Yeah, plus I can connect the jack wire to the switch like I did on my 2007, and then I only have one cable to hook up. But, I probably won't use this all that often, and whenever I do park it, I'll take the battery off and take it in the garage- I have a shelf set up, partitioned off, with associated battery tenders for each one. Trailer battery, boat battery, and boat lift battery. So I'm not sure the switch would add much value to me other than to prevent sparking when hooking up the cables, which isn't a big deal as long as I'm careful. I think my 2007 has a Blue Sea switch, so I just looked that up...they look very different now. Is that what yours has too?

When I roll in to the trailer show in May, I'm sure people will mistake it for a brand new trailer, which for there isn't a good thing. But I plan to display it with the original blue Michigan trailer plate, which should help define the age of it alone. I have a cool story to go behind this trailer though, which is something most there could only dream to have.
Old 04-18-2017, 07:26 PM   #48

SUN #8237
I would prefer to have the original stripes, but the tedious labor led me to painting over them. It would have taken me forever and a day to completely remove my stripes (they were embarrassingly bad). I want to camp.

Maybe newer graphics last longer.

The stripes on my old '89 Coleman pop up looked great after 28 years. Amazing in my eyes.
Old 04-18-2017, 08:46 PM   #49

SUN #89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunline Fan View Post

I think my 2007 has a Blue Sea switch, so I just looked that up...they look very different now. Is that what yours has too?.
Mine has the Blue Sea older style one. Like this

The newer ones are a slightly different design. They do the same thing, but look a little different.
https://www.bluesea.com/products/900...Battery_Switch

Old 04-19-2017, 07:59 AM   #50

SUN #123
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnybgood View Post
I would prefer to have the original stripes, but the tedious labor led me to painting over them. It would have taken me forever and a day to completely remove my stripes (they were embarrassingly bad). I want to camp.

Maybe newer graphics last longer.

The stripes on my old '89 Coleman pop up looked great after 28 years. Amazing in my eyes.
I will say, removing partial decals and ones that are very cracked do take a lot more effort. I found the easiest way was with a plastic putty knife and a hair dryer. But even so, the side that was less sun damaged came off almost in one piece, whereas the side that was somewhat cracked and partially missing came off in smaller pieces. That old small Solaris decal was quite a pain to remove.

I think the length of time they last all depends on UV protection and thickness/quality of vinyl and adhesive. It seemed to vary over the years. Plus, any sub-par surface, especially such as the Krystal Kote aluminum, won't help them to stick well. I think thicker vinyl does help it stay on though.

Quote:
Mine has the Blue Sea older style one.

The newer ones are a slightly different design. They do the same thing, but look a little different.
https://www.bluesea.com/products/900...Battery_Switch
Thanks John, that's exactly what I have too and what I found!
Old 01-27-2018, 08:35 PM   #51

SUN #123
I've failed to update this thread in quite a while, so updates are coming! Not necessarily in order of when they were done, but feel free to ask questions about anything!
Old 01-27-2018, 09:12 PM   #52

SUN #123
LP GAS DETECTOR:

The original Atwood ProTECHtor seemed to be failing, and couldn't be trusted. Plus, these detectors have a limited lifespan of usefulness, so it was a good item to replace for safety reasons. I'm not particularly happy about it, but I'd rather be safe. The new Atwood detector is smaller than the old unit, and while Atwood offered a conversion plate for a short time, I can't find anyone who sells it now. So I took a piece of flashing, cut it to size, and mounted the new detector in it. It then mounts to the dinette bench with the same holes as before. The new Atwood detector's mounting bracket isn't very secure, to the unit, so a band of two zip ties around the back side help hold the plastic tabs in and the detector securely in, all out of view.

LP GAS TANKS:

The trailer came with the original date coded September 1996 Manchester tanks, both empty. They are still in pretty good shape and I saw no need to replace them, since they do have OPD valves. Took them to the local propane supply and they recertified both of them and refilled.

WD HITCH SNAP UP BRACKETS:

The Draw-Tite Lift Lock (I) hasn't been manufactured for many years, since about 1997/98 to be specific. I was lucky to come across a set of these original, unused Lift Locks on eBay with a new brake control. The seller had no idea they didn't go together, lol. The originals on the trailer were rusty, and I couldn't replate the rivets. This saved a lot of time, plus is more authentic. I clearcoated them (including the plated parts) to help them last for years to come. I forgot how much I hate these little clips, but hey, that's what we had to complain about in the 90s!

REFRIGERATOR COMPARTMENT:

I cleaned up the refrigerator compartment. Wasn't bad, but it could be improved upon. Taking it to a dealer to have the recall performed is on the list of things to do, but I wanted to clean it up first. They should go WOW when they open the panel now.

NOTICE! CHECK WHEEL LUGS DECALS:

The original check wheel lug decals were completely faded away and almost missing entirely. After a long search trying to find some, I found Lance Camper in California had them and was willing to sell them to me. It looks like there are some slight wording differences compared to what was there, but these match exactly what's on my '07 Sunline. For like $1 per sticker, and looking so close to the original, they are worth it. I put clear film over them to try to preserve the text.

GENERAL TRAILER STICKER:

General Trailer, my source to get my new Sunline brochure every year, my source to see new Sunlines, my source for many new parts, a business owned by a neighbor and classmate's family, and most importantly, my former employer. These dealer stickers are as important to me as any Sunline decal. On my side of the state, these blue stickers were used in 1995 and early 1996, before going back to the black versions. Since this trailer came from the Grand Rapids store, it received the blue version for some reason. The blue stood out to me on the white/green/gold/burgundy trailer, so with the help of a marker, I made them black. Some day I may try to recreate these, assuming I can get the permission to do so. I don't expect these to be easy to remove either.

GFCI OUTLET:

On my first trip out, along with a water leak, I discovered most of the outlets in the trailer were dead. I'm not sure what caused this- I had used some of them for the carpet cleaner and a few other things at home. Anyway, I had to go get a new GFCI. New GFCIs have a green status LED on them, which the old one pictured below did not. Again I guess in the name of safety, it has been replaced, despite it not being 100% correct looking.

NEW BARGMAN #92 SERIES CLEARANCE LIGHTS WITH LEDS:

I finally found a small trailer place selling NOS true Bargman #92 clearance lights. I replaced every clearance light on the trailer since some were cracked, and put in new Sylvania LED bulbs in amber and red. The bulbs are low profile so they fit the housings perfectly. I'm really happy with the bulbs and lights and they should create very little heat to hopefully not crack the lenses. The light lenses were clearcoated before installation to hopefully prevent UV from getting to the plastic from the outside. The Sylvania bulbs are available from any auto parts store in packs of one or two. They aren't cheap, but they look good and perform well, so I recommend them. I don't want to be pulling a light off, especially if sealed with Dicor, to replace a bulb soon! All light screws were replaced with stainless steel as well.

WATER PUMP FAILURE:

Details on the SHURflow 2088 rebuild are detailed here: http://www.sunlineclub.com/forums/f7...ild-18357.html

Old 01-27-2018, 09:36 PM   #53

SUN #123
STRIPE CLEARCOATING:

After using some pretty harsh chemicals, I damaged the paint finish on the upper green accent stripe. This is indeed painted aluminum, and definitely metallic paint. Awesome can hurt this paint too if you aren't careful. This paint was very glossy from the factory, and it had become pretty dull on here over the years. I tried cleaners, polishes, compounds, anything I could think to try to bring back the shine, and nothing worked.

I came up with the idea to test clearcoating it. It turned out beautiful! So to help with the streaks I created, I ran over them lightly with a towel with acetone on it. It dulled the paint around the streak enough to make them much less visible. Then I masked off the entire upper stripe and clearcoated it all. It looks pretty good, and you have to know to look for the streaks/drips now. Best of all, it has that gloss to it that it should, as you look at it from a distance.

I experimented with a couple different clearcoats. I first tried Krylon's Fusion clearcoat, since I had good luck with their other Fusion products. No good. Even though it said gloss clear, it appeared satin and less glossy than when I started. I finally settled on just regular Krylon gloss clearcoat. Since this isn't plastic or some other unusual/flexible material, I saw no problem with using this:

I was so happy with the results, I decided to mask off and do the lower black stripe with the same treatment. Even though this one has texture, it too was glossy from the factory and looked pretty dull when I started. I did my usual prep with a paint thinner rub down and then clearcoating. Very pleased with the results:

Notice the copper ground strap is polished too. Ok, maybe this isn't a factory detail, but it looks nice. #trailerbling

With clearcoating going so well, I decided to take a gamble. The main trailer striping was also pretty dull, and in one spot, starting to crack. About all I could do is put some silicone based product on it to shine it up, otherwise just dull. So I masked off the striping, again did my paint thinner wipe prep, and then clearcoated. I didn't do my new decals, just the striping. I figure the vinyl is about at the end of it's life anyway, so if I get a few years out of it looking good, I'm ok with that. So far no cracking or peeling of the paint, and I don't really expect much since it's a light coat. Just enough to shine it up. I don't think this process is for everyone, but it worked for me, and is an experiment. I have the knowledge to redo the stripe if it comes down to it.

And the finished product. Both upper, middle, and lower have the perfect amount of gloss reflection:

Old 01-27-2018, 09:44 PM   #54

SUN #123
BEARING REPACK:

Pulled the bearings to inspect them. They were in bad shape- all very dry, one had failed, and one failed due to my fail of a removal! Took the opportunity to clean up the drums and paint them with high temp paint. My dad, who was helping me with this, had the idea to paint the service date on the drum, so I know clearly when it was last done. A good idea, which spurred me on to do a little more detailing!

(Yes, wheel wells were cleaned out)

You can even see the detail through the wheel!

The one thing I haven't done yet is crawl under to paint the axle tubes. It's on the list.
Old 01-27-2018, 10:19 PM   #55

SUN #89
Wow Jon, it looks great!!!! Good Job!

You now have me thinking on the clear coat on the mid line decal strips. Mine where already hazed over when I got the camper which was not that old. But since it did not have the 303 treatment until I owned it to do it, the blue has a haze that will not shine up. They are still very intact, they just look hazed. When Sunline ran the decals through the siding forming die to curl the siding that process really pressed them on, they did adhere very well. The arrows on the end of the 2004's, well they were applied over the top and are dying or have already come off.

I do have full set of new decals for it, but there are so many curves on that decal siding panel, I'm waiting until I have to change them.

I must say my front decal is still original. I put the clear helicopter tape on it and it is still going strong. That was a good tip you and your dad passed on to me years back. 14 years old and counting it I still have the original decal. On the front anyway. The back one had to be changed a while back

Looking forward to more of your updates.

Thanks

John

Old 01-27-2018, 10:57 PM   #56

SUN #123
Quote:
Wow Jon, it looks great!!!! Good Job!

You now have me thinking on the clear coat on the mid line decal strips. Mine where already hazed over when I got the camper which was not that old. But since it did not have the 303 treatment until I owned it to do it, the blue has a haze that will not shine up. They are still very intact, they just look hazed. When Sunline ran the decals through the siding forming die to curl the siding that process really pressed them on, they did adhere very well. The arrows on the end of the 2004's, well they were applied over the top and are dying or have already come off.

I do have full set of new decals for it, but there are so many curves on that decal siding panel, I'm waiting until I have to change them.

I must say my front decal is still original. I put the clear helicopter tape on it and it is still going strong. That was a good tip you and your dad passed on to me years back. 14 years old and counting it I still have the original decal. On the front anyway. The back one had to be changed a while back

Looking forward to more of your updates.

Thanks

John
Thanks John!!

Yeah, the striping is really on there. Between it being rolled in the machine and it on plain painted metal vs. Krystal Kote, it's on there!

I will caution one thing when clearcoating. Mask off EVERYTHING. The curves on my front edges, I did mask around. On the front and rear, the stripe just ends, and the top and bottom corners are cut off on a 45. It's small, so I decided just to mask straight and not cover those corners. That was a mistake. The clearcoat has a yellow tint to it, which you never notice except on bright polar white. I see the shadow of that paint making the corner straight now. It's very hard to see, but I see it, and it bothers me haha.

The only other potential downside of clearcoating I can see is black streaks. When I painted/clearcoated the white plastic parts shortly after I bought it, I've found they kinda get dirty looking and it's really hard to get them clean again. In the spring when I clean everything up, I think I need to put a good coat of wax on everything I clearcoated, and then hopefully the dirt won't get trapped in it.

Yeah those arrows haven't weathered well. Roar's were peeling badly when I saw his too, just curled up remnants. Do you have new ones of those? I don't, so I don't have anything to go off of if I tried to remake them.
Old 01-29-2018, 12:03 PM   #57

SUN #89
Quote:
Yeah those arrows haven't weathered well. Roar's were peeling badly when I saw his too, just curled up remnants. Do you have new ones of those? I don't, so I don't have anything to go off of if I tried to remake them.
Thanks for the tips on the clear coat.

The 2004 decal arrows, yes I have new ones of them too. Just never put them on yet. Soon mine will look like a 2003 that did not have the arrows...

Old 01-30-2018, 04:09 PM   #58

SUN #8237
Looking good Jon!
Old 05-11-2018, 07:30 AM   #59

SUN #123
Quote:
WATER PUMP FAILURE:

Details on the SHURflow 2088 rebuild are detailed here: http://www.sunlineclub.com/forums/f7...ild-18357.html

As a follow up to the water pump rebuild, I finally reinstalled it last night. Since the new pump head contained an unknown liquid (not sure if water or alcohol), I didn't want to risk putting it outside where it could freeze. So, after weeks of cold and questionable temps, I finally got it installed last night.

The added shutoff valve definitely complicated things, but it wasn't too hard. I removed the screw holding the water lines to the floor in the storage cabinet, which gave them some play.

I installed the pump, and it leaked. Attempted to fix the leak a couple times, and finally broke one end off the pump from tightening too far. The replacement elbow I bought just wasn't getting snug. So, pulled the pump again and swapped the pump head with the original, changing out all the rubber internals to the new, specifically the backflow valve. I double and triple wrapped all fittings with teflon tape this time, to hopefully seal it all up.

Reinstalled and it leaked again, this time at the line on the trailer side, not the tank side. I think even though it had some movement, the stiff line was still a little crooked and the pipe end wasn't seated correctly. A few more times pulling the pump and messing with that, and it's all assembled and done, working correctly and not leaking.

I discovered that the fresh water tank is literally just sitting there, just held in from shifting around with four wood blocks. By poor design, the tank holds about an inch of water in it that won't normally drain. I propped the tank up slightly on a 2x4 so that it can drain completely now. This should be a standard winterizing procedure for anyone with a '90s Sunline. I also found the carpet was still damp under the tank, from the pump leak last year, so this will help dry it out.

Old 05-12-2018, 09:14 PM   #60

SUN #89
Some things are just never easy... Water leaks sometimes fit in that category.