Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Sunline Community
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 03-08-2013, 05:26 AM   #21

SUN #128
Tweety
We usually start the season in April at Codorus State Park because they have lots of sites out in the sunshine where it's a little warmer!

2012 Arctic Fox 30U, SUNLINES - 2006 2753 "Tweety", 2007 QUE "QUEtSE", 2364, 1660
Tweety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 10:46 AM   #22

SUN #93
Poppy & Nana is an unknown quantity at this point
we won't start until Memorial Day weekend....we might be snow-free by then!

We loved our 2007 T-2499
2010 Ford F-350 4x4 Lariat Super Crew Dually Diesel
Poppy & Nana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 11:35 AM   #23

SUN #3259
Mellow Yellow is an unknown quantity at this point
Early June for us 5-8. Two nights at an award-winning state park in Queeche VT and then a hop down the road to a nice KOA we've wanted to visit. Lots to do in that area - Queeche Gorge, Woodstock VT, Dartmouth College, King Arthur Flour, VINS - VT Institute of Natural Science (birds of prey place) and it's right off I-91 and I-89 so anyone interested in a mini M&G, let me know.
2001 Sunline Solaris T-250 SR

Mellow Yellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:15 AM   #24

SUN #3872
mike71654 is an unknown quantity at this point
My hands are shaking, I get night sweats and I have dreams of campfires glowing in the night. I ended up at the doctor and he diagnosed me with extreme Sunline withdrawal. I am on a RX of three 1/2 hour sessions of looking at camping photos and driving by the storage facilty twice per week. The only real cure is warm sunshine and three nights at the campground. I hope I can survive until spring.

Mike & Rose
2000 Sunnybrook Fifth Wheel
2006 Ford F 350 6.0 Powerstroke Diesel
mike71654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 03:10 PM   #25

SUN #4162
hburkholder is an unknown quantity at this point
Hang in there Mike. Spring is close. The sun is shining bright and it is 57 here in Lancaster Co. My "seasonal disorder" is partially cured. Brought or T1950 home this afternoon. Got her leveled up in preparation to do some maintenance work. Going to add a power hitch jack, remove the carpet and replace with laminate flooring, and a few other minor repairs. Then we are ready for our first outing the the second weekend of April.
'14 Evergreen Ascend
'04 T-1950
hburkholder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:36 PM   #26

SUN #768
Gene is an unknown quantity at this point
I got some small relief today. Our local RV dealer (Arlington Trailer) had the first of 3 Saturday open houses. All units were open to browse through and they served free clam chowder and clam cakes (note: RI clam cakes are nothing like Maine clam cakes). I walked through some nice units but nothing that could get me away from my Sunline.

Next Saturday is free hot dogs and the Saturday after that is free Pizza. .... oh yea, all the units are open to walk through too.

On another bright note, the snow that pounded everyone in the Northeast only left a trace in my corner of Rhode Island and that was all melted this morning. People 30 miles away are digging out from 12 to 24 inches of that white stuff.

Gene & DW Ginny
2002 Sunline T-2363
2008 Toyota 4-runner 4wd 4.7L V-8
Reese Dual Cam straightline - P3 Brake controller
Gene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 03:34 PM   #27

SUN #78
tedontario
OH Yea RI clam cakes Yummy at least when I was young many moons ago and we went to visit Mom's family. Down to the shore near Providence there were some parks with great dinners.

Well easing seasonal disorder a bit at it was 55-63 here the last couple days. Did some work around the TT getting the ground smoothed out. We moved here in a hurry last Sept as I had surgery and was laid up for three months. Our home in Essex ON sold and closed Nov 9. Lots of work to do here to get everything in shape. On the good side except for a major problem we will go to FL before a lot of the work here gets done. We can come home refreshed and ready to take on the big load getting the yard all fixed up. Rain coming here Mon. so they say. At least we have a start now.
Ted
tedontario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 06:24 PM   #28

SUN #1340
Drake is an unknown quantity at this point
It's great to read your posts about longing for the open road. Although my old Seville's travelling days are over, at least as long as I own her, I do love to go to Charlotte County and camp in her. I just went by this week end to check on her on a trip back from Black Mt. North Carolina.... what a yar little craft she is... tight as a tick...although a mouse seems to have found an entrance over the winter ...ARRRRGH...the hunt is afoot!! I plan to dewinterize the last week of March and start on about 50 projects on the ROUNTOIT list. So fellow Sunliners, patience is a virtue they say...but like you ... I really wanna be campin' in my Sunny in the worst way!!!