Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Sunline Community
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 10-02-2006, 07:08 AM   #1

SUN #49
tikibob
Owners Club Membership

Wow, we are growing in number! We have finally passed page one in memberlist. Keep telling other Sunline owners about this site. The more members we have, the more info we can share.

Old 10-07-2006, 08:12 AM   #2

SUN #52
sunline1950
And please, all of you lurkers out there, REGISTER! The more registered members the better. Has anyone emailed Sunline about adding a link to this site from theirs?

Old 10-08-2006, 06:23 PM   #3

SUN #15
GoodoleBob
I was curious as to how many members we have, so I checked the membership list and it's about six dozen so far. Now I see some of the threads have had double that amount or greater number of views, so unless the each member is reading posts twice, there are a fair number of people who just drop by to read and then move on.

Well maybe some feel if they aren't an Sunline owner just yet that they shouldn't post. I bet nobody will mind hearing what non owners may have to say or ask. Many folks shop and read all they can about a brand they are interested in. I'd like to hear some of their questions, concerns and even dislikes relative to Sunlines. Maybe I could help answer some of their questions. I'd give it a shot gladly.

So I suggest please do join us, and lets hear what you have on your mind about our favorite trailer. Have some fun and lets talk Sunlines until the cows come home...btw what time do they come home? I can only stay up until ten..have to get up early for work tomorrow....

GoodoleBob

GoodoleBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 10:43 AM   #4

SUN #73
VT_Camper
Thanks for the post, GoodoleBob. I'm looking at Sunlines right now and hoping to find a used one for next summer. Wasn't sure if I was allowed to join. Now I am official!
Old 10-12-2006, 04:09 PM   #5

SUN #15
GoodoleBob
Hello VT_Camper,
Your from my favorite New England state..Vermont! I bet you'll find a nice Sunline with a dedicated search. Fortunately for you they are commonly seem here in the east, and that makes looking for a used one a worthwhile pursuit. Got a particular model in mind?

Bob

GoodoleBob is offline   Reply With Quote