Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Sunline Community
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 05-08-2015, 07:59 AM   #21

SUN #6631
HAFH is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for the advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryJ View Post
I'm sure some of the other members might have better suggestions than me, but right off the bat I would double check all the wiring that feeds your trailer. It doesn't take much for a wire to pull out of place inside the 7-pin connector. If all your lights are working. it's good indication that most of your wires are good. Also check to see if your lights (when hooked up) are weak or strong and do they flicker?

Sometimes a bad ground can do all kinds of funky stuff and drive you crazy.

Check all connections from the control unit under the dash, maybe there is a piece of wire that was used as a jumper under the carpet and it could be broken. Basically check all your wires for any breaks and your ground. If you find a break, best to solder rather than crimp. But do the best you can
Moe will be checking it all out today or tomorrow. Today is his birthday so I'm not going to pressure him LoL. He thinks it might be the ground wire. We will see. I'll let you know when we figure it out. Have a great day!
Sunny, Calm, 85 degrees today in Western NY - - Perfect!