Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Sunline Community
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 08-19-2006, 07:26 PM   #1

SUN #15
GoodoleBob
Hooray...we bought our new SUNLINE today!

Can you spell EXCITED? I may not sleep at all tonight. After two years of travel trailer hunting, after weeding through the big crop of offerings out there, we finally bought the trailer that stood way out front of all others in our mind and eyes. Floor plan choices are so subjective, but we are well seasoned campers and had much experience to help guide our decision. We bought the 2007 Sunline Solaris T-2499 as it is just PERFECT for us.

Even though this trailer is well equipped from the factory we wanted more stuff in this once in a lifetime purchase so our option list also included:

Kitchen Premier Upgrade...includes sealed burner range with electric ignition, range cover, deluxe galley faucet with pull out sprayer.

Exterior Premier Upgrade...includes smooth fiberglass exterior with graphic, diamond plate front lower stone guard, diamond plate bumper cover, aluminum sport wheels, power hitch jack with light, deluxe LP bottle covers.

Sliding storage bin.

Winterizing kit.

Day/night shades.

Fantastic Fan with both intake and exhaust, thermostat control and rain sensor.

Full length 1/2" plywood roof decking.

Swing away grab handle.

Heavy duty scissor jacks.

Black tank rinse kit.

Maxi air vent covers.

Dexter four wheel independent rubber ride suspension.

Center awning tension rafter.

Handheld toilet sprayer.

My DW chose the Plum Crazy upholstery package with the rustic maple cabinets...nice choice I admit!

This was an MSRP of $31100...we bought for $23165...at a bit over 25 1/2 % off list, we consider this a fair price for a quality trailer...

Do feel free to PM me if you want to know something else about the deal or trailer for that matter. I'll be awake for several days in a row no doubt...They tell me eight weeks or more for this build...can I stay awake for that long...

GoodoleBob......and one for the DW too....!

GoodoleBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 08:16 AM   #2

SUN #19
Sunline1
Goodolebob,

Congrat's on the New Sunline.

Nice list of options. I have several of those on my trailer. Some I didn't know were available, at the time I ordered mine. Between you and Kitty, I think you two have listed about every option available, and then some.

2002 Sunline model T-2975 (large Bath)
Sunline1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 07:04 PM   #3

SUN #15
GoodoleBob
Well it's one of those purchases that doesn't happen very often, and we wanted to get everythings we'd been hoping for...so when the order sheet was being filled out we just kept adding items from our own list until it seemed just right.
With a couple items I errored on the side of excess...like the center tension support for the awning...a 17 ft awning may never need that extra support, but the option cost us $165 so we figured just get it and save myself the bother of an install later on. Kitty has the most heavily optioned Sunline ever built I bet. She was very helpful in my quest.

Bob

GoodoleBob is offline   Reply With Quote