Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Sunline Community
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 10-11-2010, 05:45 PM   #1
Moderator Emeritus

SUN #17
kanyonkitty is an unknown quantity at this point
Greyhounds Reach the Beach

Saturday morning (6am) Deanna & I headed to Dewey Beach, Del. with our two greyhounds for "Greyhounds Reach the Beach. This even lasts an entire week, but I was only able to attend on saturday. Is was so wonderful to see so many greys (1,000 +). Couldn't let KD get in the surf as she had cut her foot about 4 days before we went.

This event is so welcomed by the City of Dewey & Rehobeth Beach. Many of the eating facilities welcome our well behaved hounds while we dine. The Rehobeth Fire Hall houses a charity silent auction to help fund the event. Just about anywhere you go during this week you will see greyhounds.

There are vendors selling more greyhound related stuff than you can ever imagine. Items for our hounds, homes, kitchens, etc. OH, I could have spent a ton of $$$$, but I tried to restrain myself.

The beautiful collars & matching leashes are just amazing. I got a beautiful green satin collar for "DD" as Gary had asked Deanna & I to look for something nice for her.

I hope Gary & I can go down next year. Friends of mine rent a 4 bedroom 1st floor condo and have invited us down for next year.

Deanna & I did it in one day, left home at 6am and returned home at 2:30am the next morning. Needless to say, I wasn't worth a darn on sunday.

Kitty
Sunny #18 2003 F-344SR #8157
Sunny #19 1997 T-2653 #5485
1999 Ford F350XLT DRW Crew Cab, Long bed 7.3 PSD
2002 VW Jetta TDI.. AKA: Kitty's Kruiser
kanyonkitty is offline   Reply With Quote