Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Sunline Community
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 11-20-2015, 08:19 AM   #1

SUN #7995
PPLACASSE is an unknown quantity at this point
Getting aquainted with the C-750

Hi campers;
I am new to the RV camping world. I did much back packing for as long as my knees held out. I picked up a 1989 C-750 a couple days ago and last night I took it off of the truck and built a couple of 40" high rugged horses to set it on. Those side jacks are wiggly and left me feeling uneasy. Now it's on solid ground and the task of familiarizing myself with all the components begins. There is a ton of info available on here in the files section. I have never been much of a "research" type but the furnace, fridge and power converter will need to be addressed or all I will have is an expensive box to sleep in. Ordered some overload springs online and look forward to a "road trip" Got to find a place for that microwave oven. A single guys need a microwave or we would all starve to death or have to park next to a fast food joint. Be safe out there folks. Happy camping.

Tags
1989 c-750, pioneering, setting up

« joke.. | C-750 »