Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Sunline Community
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 03-16-2008, 04:46 PM   #1

SUN #254
Galaxiedriver
Full timing for a while

Well, now, here I am in Hobbs, New Mexico for the next 12 to 18 months living in our Sunline. I will have to research the founder of this town to see if we are related since my name is Paul Hobbs.

I accepted a Consulting Engineer position at the under-construction National Enrichment Facility. www.nefnm.com They made me a deal I couldn't refuse.

When I arrived last Thursday I had planned on staying at V&W RV park on the south side of town. They had a good monthly rate and had easy access to highway 18 which which I will be taking to work in Eunice. I lasted 2 sleepless nights there. Do not ever stay there!!!! It is a dump and in a not-so-nice part of town. I lucked out and got a monthly rate at Zia RVillas, a new RV resort. http://www.ziarvillas.com/ I moved here yesterday and am all set up with Sat. TV and internet.

If you're passing through, stop by. This RV park is on the far NW corner of town.

www.62ford.com/registry

Galaxiedriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 04:47 PM   #2

SUN #408
partimcmpr
Glad you found a good spot to stay since you will be there for a while. I can not help but notice the lack of shade! I just pulled in following a long weekend at Florence Marina State Park in Georgia. Nice sites with plenty of shade. I guess the A/C runs hard in that part of the country.

Enjoy!

David
2006 Sunline T2553 Classic
https://dbmcbride.com/stttv.gif
partimcmpr is offline   Reply With Quote