Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Sunline Community
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 09-09-2013, 03:41 AM   #1

SUN #2693
rich11 is an unknown quantity at this point
fryburg maine fair

anyone ever camp at sites on fairgrounds in fryburg any info would be helpful rich

Old 09-09-2013, 09:11 AM   #2

SUN #2097
mainah is an unknown quantity at this point
I live 10 min from Fryeburg this I can tell you it is crowed and noisy there are over 6500 sites and probably if you have not made arrangements already it is unlikely you'll get a site. There are campgrounds close by but again they too will be full. I do part time work for Woodland Acres and I can say it is one of the nicest camp grounds you’ll ever see you might check with them it’s worth a shot they are 10 mins. from Fryeburg. I own 80 acres of land and if you are coming to the fair I’ll offer an invitation to dry camp no hookups of any sort if you can't find any thing.

Old 09-11-2013, 03:30 AM   #3

SUN #2693
fryburg

Thank you very much for the offer and info.I did call the fair a week ago and reserved a spot.Are you working the campground on fri 4th sat or sunday?We have a small veggie stand down here in Conn and when i come up id like to drop off some of our tomatoes ,not bragging but we have the best on the east coast!I stopped by the vfw and told the guys about your offer and hey were amazed in todays world anyone would make an offer like you did.If i can make it before the weather im planning a trip to southern end of moosehead alone for about 4 days since i just got this 07 t2363 sunliner and am really enjoying it.
Thanks again
Rich Navarette
23 Lenox ave
Milford Conn
Old 09-11-2013, 06:02 AM   #4

SUN #2097
mainah is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh good you do have a camp site at the fair that is a lot easier the traffic is beyond words. The locals have found ways to get around but it takes us miles out of our way. I am not sure if I will be working or not at this point but I all ways go regardless usually first thing in the morning and we show up just as the Congressional Church stand opens for breakfast see all the sites and leave before the crowd gets too thick! I hope we will be able to hookup our tomatoes this year never really did much of any thing we had a very dark and rainy summer. Do you know your site number yet? Good deal on Moosehead lake it is worth the trip there is a great store just before you come into Greenville worth a stop lots of camping fishing stuff. Send me a PM and maybe we can exchange cell numbers. Cheers, Tim
Old 10-01-2013, 05:52 AM   #5

SUN #2693
tim my email is rich11@aol.com give me yours ill send you our cell #should be getting up there thursday instead of friday hope they let me in day early. im coming from Conn taking interstate 91 all the way up to exit 17in vermount then across to fryburg via route 112