Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Sunline Community
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 09-20-2014, 05:04 PM   #1

SUN #6579
Relie is an unknown quantity at this point
Fold out couch

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement fold out bed/couch? I've tried Flexsteel but, they apparently don't sell to individuals, only to companies. It has become very uncomfortable this summer and need to be replaced. Help! Someone must still make these.

Dave

Old 09-21-2014, 08:53 AM   #2

SUN #6579
Help!

Anyone.?

Old 09-21-2014, 09:13 AM   #3

SUN #89
JohnB is on a distinguished road
Hi

I know of an option, just do not know if it will work for you due to the distance. These are close enough for us, we camp in the area and go hunting through the RV surplus places.

I Elkhart, IN there are several RV surplus houses. I have been in this one and they have a large section of RV furniture that is in a "clean" show room. I say clean as some of the others are not so clean.

Factory RV Surplus

This is another one. Bontragers Surplus Inc. |

You can get a good deal, just you have to take what they have, verses ordering. They most likely will ship, and the freight, may or may not be a deal breaker pending the cost. I would call them, ask what your looking for and have them send pics.

On the Flex Steel, if you go to a RV dealer (or several to compare price) they may be able to order just about anything. Going to an RV show, look at the brands of campers and couches and then find a dealer of that brand. They would order it from the RV manufacturing they are hooked up with. Insurance damage I'm sure is handled this way. The cost may be high, but this is an option to get exactly what you want.

Are you looking for a jack knife couch (folds down into a bed of sorts, there is storage or camper items under it, HW heater, furnace etc) or an actual pull out pull out fold out sleeper couch? The newest ones are an air bed mattresses.

Hope this helps

John

Google Custom Search For Sunline Owners Club
JohnB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 09:30 AM   #4

SUN #6579
Sofa

Thanks for the fast reply. Yes, I'm looking for a jack knife couch. Can't do any major surgery on the base of the sofa as, the heater is just below and I'm not going to move or remove it. I'll call the places you mentioned and I do thank you for getting back to me.

Dave