Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Sunline Community
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 06-28-2007, 03:33 PM   #21

SUN #85
mdfiregal
Send a message via Yahoo to mdfiregal
The sunline full of canines......

My hubby (Mack-C85) and I have been camping quite a bit this summer and we always take the whole family. This includes 2 kids, my 80 year old mom along with our 21 (yes you read it right) year old Yorkie, 6 year old Boxer, 4 year old English Bulldog and 1 year old Bischon. Our joke, we have the international canine NATO.

The two biggest dogs, Lulu and Dudley, enjoy walks and hanging out whereever their owners are at. Whitey (Bischon) enjoys camping on the bed and Jack (the Crypt keeper) enjoys his bed which is fixed near our children's bunks.

We found a herbal supplement at Petsmart that seems to work well for overly anxious dogs. Didn't cost a fortune and we found it helps keep them quiet.

Good luck. If you see a tall brunette working a small pack, just say hi to me.

2004 Dodge 2500 Diesel (Tow Vehicle and Daddy's dream truck)
2001 Dodge 1500 (Backup tow vehicle and my toy)
mdfiregal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 03:45 PM   #22

SUN #328
bugbite
Re: The sunline full of canines......

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdfiregal

Good luck. If you see a tall brunette working a small pack, just say hi to me.
LOVE it! Would you believe we saw a retired couple w/ 5 Yorkies!?

My Scotties went wild! They love other doggies. One was huge (I had to ask) one was a teacup and the rest normal sized.

Wow! Now you definitely will be recognizable. How cool is that??? I would love to have more doggies but the "rule" arrgh is 2 max. Why I want some acreage around Townsend... tis a dream... dreams can come true.

Have fun on your next campout. I can tell there never must be a dull moment.

I love doggies, tiney, small, medium, large, and giant!

Cool Runnings Silent and Swift
bugbite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 03:50 PM   #23

SUN #328
bugbite
Calmers

>>We found a herbal supplement at Petsmart that seems to work well for overly anxious dogs. Didn't cost a fortune and we found it helps keep them quiet. <<

Rescue Remedy?

or something else?

Both would help Jon's dog.

Please come back at me.
Old 06-28-2007, 07:57 PM   #24

SUN #307
purplesuebug
Well, since we are all sharing photos, here's Chase

He's an overgrown baby that we got from the Humane Society two years ago. He is our furry child. He looks scary but would not hurt anybody .............chipmunks excluded!!! M&S
purplesuebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 09:48 PM   #25

SUN #115
emam
Ok, here's a picture of my two mangy, smelly, bad breath, dogs. I wouldn't trade them for the world, especially since they are supplying the material for my new knitted winter sweater. They keep me walking all the time, they don't ever bark and pretty much like everything and every body. The Beagle is a whiner but who cares right?

Cindy

Pat & Cindy Bonish
www.everymilesamemory.com
www.lowkeyhideaway.com
emam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 05:15 AM   #26

SUN #328
bugbite
I just love all the campin doggies pics!

Chase is a beauty. I am very anti BSL of course. Our group sure is. Thank you so much for rescuing your baby. A noble, sweet breed. Referred to as the nanny dog since they are so sweet w/ kids.

What fine pictures everyone. We hope our babies meet your babies along the way.

Keep em comin! As we boomers age more and more doggies will be campin family members. The empty nest is more than filled with our doggies. I really love walking my two and meeting so many people''s babies. A terrific conversation starter.

This trip to Destin some campers spotted our 2 goofballs. They said they lost their Scotty at age 6 to the Iams poisonings summer of 06. What a tragedy! I was able to tell them what they could feed their Doxy. She was on Eukanuba oh my!

We do human food only now and have done so since the first recall. I hope everyone has researched this. I talked with many of the campers. Some were not aware and thanked me. They were feeding the poisonous brands.

I was too before the recall. I was taken aback as everyone was. The dry and canned I used did and still do kill dogs. They have yet to admit this... Pedigree and Nutro as in Nutro "Natural" Dry. There is a nationwide class action suit now for 70 percent of all brands including those who refuse to announce. Unfortunately the FDA has no mandatory recall powers.

Each doggy so special... take a look at those sweet Beagles eyes why don't you? Lost in them. Eyes are indeed the windows to the soul.

Ah yes, I love doggies, all doggies.

The average dog is a better person than the average person. ~ Andy Rooney
Old 06-29-2007, 10:07 AM   #27

SUN #196
tinybluetj
Re: Calmers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugbite
>>We found a herbal supplement at Petsmart that seems to work well for overly anxious dogs. Didn't cost a fortune and we found it helps keep them quiet. <<

Rescue Remedy?

or something else?

Both would help Jon's dog.

Please come back at me.
Yes, I,too would love to know which one works for you, as it may work for my fraidy cat!

BB, I grew up with carins. Love those little suckers. I can still hear thier yapping in my sleep! We currently have 3 furkids. I will save thier life stories unil I get pics of the newest to post!

Now where did I put that camera?
Old 06-29-2007, 11:17 AM   #28

SUN #328
bugbite
Re: Calmers

>>
Yes, I,too would love to know which one works for you, as it may work for my fraidy cat!

BB, I grew up with carins. Love those little suckers. I can still hear thier yapping in my sleep! We currently have 3 furkids. I will save thier life stories unil I get pics of the newest to post!

Now where did I put that camera?
<<

Rescue Remedy is called that because it calms down poor rescue doggies that have been abused and are hyper and such. I haven't used it but my friends in the Rescue Community have.

Yes, please do find that camera!