Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Sunline Community
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 11-21-2015, 05:21 PM   #1

SUN #7995
PPLACASSE is an unknown quantity at this point
C-750

Hey folks;
Been busy checking out my new (to me) little C750. Plugged it into the wall today. Found out how to work the lights, the gas stove and even got the furnace running and putting out heat. I don't know yet if I was successful with getting the fridge to work. I got the propane part to light up. I think it's getting cold. I put a cube tray in the freezer and am about to go check it. I don't know if the electric side works or not. One thing at a time. I was told when I bought it that it weighs in at 900LBS. The truck was riding a little (lots) low. I sent for some overload springs from Hellwig helper springs. Glad I did. Found the sticker inside the wardrobe and it comes in at a neat 1370LBS plus gear. I have no problem with that. The helper springs are adjustable and will come in handy. The pump for the water tank works as when I flipped the switch some RV anti-freeze came out of the faucet, so I was glad that it had been winterized like I had been told. Don't know about the toilet yet. I just may eliminate that and use the space for storage. Us guys don't really need one as long as there is a McDonalds or a patch of woods near by. When I get things squared away, install the microwave and big screen TV, I plan on spending a few nights out in it with my buds, the dogs. Found out today that the cat doesn't like it. In my youth, I spent several months on the AT with everything I needed in a 60LB back pack so traveling with this little jewel should be a cinch (more or less). Well that is where I am at on this journey. Hope to find some warmth in the early months of 2016. Be safe campers. Thanks for listening to this overly enthusiastic big old kidd.

Tags
c-750, systems check