Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Sunline RV Forum
Sunline User Photos

Go Back   Sunline Coach Owner's Club > Sunline Club Community Forums > Sunline Community
Click Here to Login

Join Sunline Club Forums Today

Old 04-19-2009, 07:48 PM   #1

SUN #89
JohnB is on a distinguished road
2009 Weekend Adventures with Pic’s

Fellow Sunline Campers

It seemed we hit critical mass of everyone getting out this past weekend for the season. Maybe we can start a post showing some of travels for a weekend get away. I know we like seeing every ones camper and how they camp in their area. So here goes,

This weekend we snuck away to Indian Lake State Park. This weekend being early in the season I’d guess there was about 50 to 70 campers there. This is about an hour from home and is a very big park.

Here we are. Friday night and Saturday was truly beautiful. Sunny and Sat it hit 72F in mid April…. We went to area C where there was 3 of us in the entire 100 site section. Nice and quite yet we could see over the whole park for activity.

Cindy doing some camper crafts at the picnic table

We brought the bikes along for a nice peddle around the park

Each of us get’s to do what we like best. For me it is all about camping and the escape from the work grind. And cooking. Cindy, likes to just sit under the shade tree reading her book. Here she is waiting/reading as I cooked breakfast.

And here is getting ready to cook supper. Getting the charcoal ready for the Dutch oven cooking. We do most everything that cooks in a pot in the Dutch oven all year round. During winter and quick times, I’ll just put the oven on the gas stove outside.

Now some of the park.

Here is some of the camp ground beach. Not too many swimming this weekend…..

And some of the camp sites where they have water coves off the main lake to camp near.

And a shot down the full hook up road. This is a mini peninsula

You can get site by the lake too. While not this weekend this is a full hook on the point in our prior camper (T2499) a few years back.

And last year with the new camper (T310SR)

Well hope you enjoyed the trip.

So how was your weekend?

John

Google Custom Search For Sunline Owners Club
JohnB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 07:43 AM   #2

SUN #67
264SRinPA
We had a great weekend. Couldn't ask for nicer weather for mid April. Friday evening was busy as I had the coach ready for camping except for de-winterizing the water system. Since I decided to go at the last minute, I just did it at the campground. Saturday morning I put bleach in the water system and we left for a few hours and took a ride up through Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area. There isn't a lot to do at the campground, but there is a small airport about a mile away, and they were skydiving over the campground all day saturday.

Sunlines= '06-2075, '06-264SR
264SRinPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 12:18 PM   #3

SUN #1632
WandaLust is an unknown quantity at this point
I loved the pics. It still looks like winter in Ohio. This weekend I'll take pics of the campground we're going to on our maiden flight in the 1550. We're going to Tim's Ford SP for the weekend.
Old 04-20-2009, 09:40 PM   #4

SUN #784
jsms264
I'm sooo jealous......is it really camping season! Were almost there here in NY, but not quite yet. I cant wait for my maiden voyage! The pics are almost depressing for me cause I cant go out and play with my new toy yet

2005 Sunline 264SR
2005 Chevy 1500HD 4X4 6.0 4WS
jsms264 is offline   Reply With Quote